• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rumrunner

Zebra shirts......

Rate this topic

My son is going to Thursday night's game, and he is going to wear a zebra shirt as his "silent protest".

He'll be kind of alone in this at Anaheim, but wouldn't it be great if a huge number of fans wore them to Sunday's game in Detroit??

My son is going to Thursday night's game, and he is going to wear a zebra shirt as his "silent protest".

He'll be kind of alone in this at Anaheim, but wouldn't it be great if a huge number of fans wore them to Sunday's game in Detroit??

Just tell him to be careful, the goons aren't just on the ice in Anaheim apparently.

Guest Shoreline

An uproar regarding officiating is just what we need. I say everyone start wearing zebra shirts. I bet the Wings are not alone when it comes to being tired of it, and the Wings are absolutely not the only team that gets screwed by bad calls. I'm sure even Duck fans could relate.

I'll be there at game 4 too making the drive from Arizona tonight. Wondering if I should look for a fish market in Anaheim and just toss it onto the ice at the very beginning of the game. Don't care if I get kicked out or not.

I'll be there at game 4 too making the drive from Arizona tonight. Wondering if I should look for a fish market in Anaheim and just toss it onto the ice at the very beginning of the game. Don't care if I get kicked out or not.

Do it... ohhh please do it

Might get you ass kicked. If you do it be careful.

An Anaheim fish market is probably not gonna sell you an octopus. But if you make the drive down to the Dana Point area, someone will.

I am not sure I would wear anything like the zebra shirts, but consistent "lets go refs" chants always seem to get a laugh, and lightens up the room a little.