• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1020 replies to this topic

#841 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

And here we see a Duck get hit by a bus.

Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#842 HanKarin40

HanKarin40

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Pavrik Zettersyuk @ May 7, 2009 - 03:14PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If nothing else, thanks for adding a post. In the event your team loses I'm linking this to your fellow Ducks fans and you will be shunned for all of forever. Have fun clap.gif

I was thinking the same thing! thumbup.gif

Go Wings!!!!!!!! goal.gif goal.gif goal.gif goal.gif

#843 hail2ducks

hail2ducks

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Pavrik Zettersyuk @ May 7, 2009 - 03:14PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If nothing else, thanks for adding a post. In the event your team loses I'm linking this to your fellow Ducks fans and you will be shunned for all of forever. Have fun clap.gif

well im just helping you guys make it to 1000 posts so that the hockey gods can send down a message to you guys that detroit is not gonna win the cup this year.

#844 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#845 Pavrik Zettersyuk

Pavrik Zettersyuk

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Positive mojo dude! It's fine if you want to show lack of faith in your team, but this is not the thread for it, nor the website. Please don't contribute anymore of your shinanigans.

#846 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

QUOTE (hail2ducks @ May 7, 2009 - 04:18PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well im just helping you guys make it to 1000 posts so that the hockey gods can send down a message to you guys that detroit is not gonna win the cup this year.

QUOTE (bobcocksshadow @ May 7, 2009 - 04:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude I am a fan just like you!! But seriously man keep it real! We are already in round two and down by one...If Zetterberg was goona show up he'd be here already! and I havent even gotten to Dats yet and I dont need to because you already know that story!!! Our best players out there is Sammy and Helmster...think about that later tonite as your grabbing for your hanky near the end of the third!

Seriously guys. There's no need for this. Go harsh someone else's squee somewhere else.
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#847 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,280 posts

QUOTE (bobcocksshadow @ May 7, 2009 - 04:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude I am a fan just like you!! But seriously man keep it real! We are already in round two and down by one...If Zetterberg was goona show up he'd be here already! and I havent even gotten to Dats yet and I dont need to because you already know that story!!! Our best players out there is Sammy and Helmster...think about that later tonite as your grabbing for your hanky near the end of the third!

I'll think about that when we are tied 2-2 coming back to the Joe. Then whose gunna be grabbing hanky?

#848 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

I'm comin' to Philly beeotch!

yer pal,
Ray

"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#849 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

Hey trolls......take a long walk off a short pier.

And just to rebalance the juju here, a little David Gilmour.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#850 hail2ducks

hail2ducks

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 74 posts

QUOTE (EuroTwin @ May 7, 2009 - 03:21PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously guys. There's no need for this. Go harsh someone else's squee somewhere else.

you know what guys, ill respect that, best of luck to you guys, im out of this thread

#851 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#852 Pavrik Zettersyuk

Pavrik Zettersyuk

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ May 7, 2009 - 04:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey trolls......take a long walk off a short pier.

And just to rebalance the juju here, a little David Gilmour.

Favorite Gilmour solo: Time

How about you?

Gilmour FTW.

Gonna play 'Time' right now to refuel some of the lost mojo.

Wings in 6!

#853 Captain_Yzerman19

Captain_Yzerman19

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Big game tonight, let's make it happen boys!
Go Wings Go.

#854 Third Man In

Third Man In

Ready to rage.

• HoF Booster
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:24 PM

Either stay on topic in this thread or

"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#855 CdnWingsFanEh

CdnWingsFanEh

GO WINGS GO!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Facts. Who needs facts? You can prove anything with facts... 10% of all people know that...

"That's it. My groin, it cannot handle it," --Hasek (after his last skate at Joe Louis Arena)

#856 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

QUOTE (hail2ducks @ May 7, 2009 - 04:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know what guys, ill respect that, best of luck to you guys, im out of this thread

THANK YOU GOD.

#857 stormboy

stormboy

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

i gotta take a nap before work...thought i'd toss out one more prayer.

GO WINGS!!!

go wings.

#858 CdnWingsFanEh

CdnWingsFanEh

GO WINGS GO!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

post 860

edit: can't type as fast as other posters...

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh, 07 May 2009 - 03:25 PM.

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Facts. Who needs facts? You can prove anything with facts... 10% of all people know that...

"That's it. My groin, it cannot handle it," --Hasek (after his last skate at Joe Louis Arena)

#859 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

QUOTE (hail2ducks @ May 7, 2009 - 04:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.

Go Wings! smile.gif

Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#860 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

QUOTE (Third Man In @ May 7, 2009 - 04:24PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Either stay on topic in this thread or

That's Ari Gold, right?