• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Ain't no way in hell they wouldn't go to the game for us locally at least...then again this is Versus. Probably just out of market people get screwed on this.

Another positive about having the NHL on ESPN is that, in cases when games overlap, they can air one on ESPN2.

We don't get that option with Versus and it's a shame, especially in the playoffs. Let's hope Vancouver holds this lead and we won't have to worry about it.

Yea, they did that a little bit back in the day, but it was rare. If you don't remember, what usually happened, they would just not air the next game until the first one was finished. They have contracts too to air other programming that they won't interrupt.

The ESPN treated the NHL like crap. I for one hope they don't get the NHL again UNLESS they give it some kind of priority. No more not airing games for bowling or interrupting games because some coach is retiring.

So Chicago just tied Vancouver. Does this mean I can't watch the Wings game?

That's what it means....

Great job, Bettman. You've done an AWESOME job in securing a TV Deal for the NHL.

Ain't no way in hell they wouldn't go to the game for us locally at least...then again this is Versus. Probably just out of market people get screwed on this.

I'm in market since I live in Anaheim, I better f'ing get it.

Fudge - Hawks/Canucks OT here we come <_<

Gonna wear my red/home jersey tonight; thinking we're gonna win tonight, & bring this series back the the D.

I am wearing a white jersey but it was made when the white ones were home colors. Does that count? :rolleyes:

gee, thanks!! :thumbup:

:lol:

If you have Directv, Versus also lists the Wings/Ducks game on 604. And guess what. A picture just came on that channel with the Hawks/Canucks game. WITH ANY LUCK AT ALL and if they want to save their asses, they WILL start showing our game at 9:40 CDT.