• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

f***, f***, f***, f*** Comcast.

I liked to give a big "f*** you" to Comcast. I missed almost the entire third period because my ******* comcast cable and internet was not working. I missed three ******* goals and I have no idea if I can get free Arby's tomorrow.

I'm panicking and I need to just calm down.

No free Arbys, no hat trick.

Absolutely amazing. I'll miss the next game if it's during the day instead of 7:30, so I hope they keep this up. They were playing like we all knew they could. Absolutely no complaints. Keep grinding away at the Ducks!

f***, f***, f***, f*** Comcast.

I liked to give a big "f*** you" to Comcast. I missed almost the entire third period because my ******* comcast cable and internet was not working. I missed three ******* goals and I have no idea if I can get free Arby's tomorrow.

I'm panicking and I need to just calm down.

If you get the NHL Network, the game will be rebroadcast tomorrow at 2 PM EST--set your VCR/DVR for it!

That was a great job by Kopecky getting Beauchemin to go with him and have Anaheim lose a top 4 defensemen for 5 minutes with under 8 to go.

Franzen is becoming a beast, again. 40 min for him to rack up some more points. :)

The first few pages of this thread made me lol

Ericsson is looking amazing out there. Even the VS guys are noticing his skill, he must be the real deal. I want to see him with Lidstrom on a PP and see him unleash a 100+ one timer.

They also had some nice things to say about Helm and Abdelkader.

Next game we do another 1,000 post thread and stock it with German beer girls, this is not an option but a necessity.

Ok, only Dats left in line to get some payoff for his hard work. I'm sure he'll get it soon.

Franzen gotta be some reincarnation from Norse mythology.

I'm happy. And tired. Good night/morning everyone.

Well that beats the hell out of a loss.

Glad to see Hossa off the schneid, and Franzen with Hoss and Fil were a force tonight. Ozzie was good and the team defense was stifling. Good short passing game and strong battles they mostly won for loose pucks along the boards. Really solid effort, almost a full 60 minutes.

The Ducks are a good team. You really only appreciate it in the playoffs, because that's the only time they really bring it. But they're well coached, big and have some really good players.

What a relief this win was. If they had gone down 3-1, I still wouldn't have counted them out, but I would have been bummed.

Guest lnvincible
oh my gosh, there is beer in this picture... awesome!!!

Yea there is beer there but something catches my eye other then that for some reason ...

Its gonna be on the NHL Network, for those outside of Michigan.

Well that does me no good. I don't have either of them. <_<

At least now I can eat my cheesecake in peace without feeling like I'm going to throw up from nerves.

Great game. Franzen is ******* clutch.

That Ducks PP goal had me a little nervous at the end, thinking back to all those blown leads this season. But thankfully it's the playoffs so we don't need to worry about that. Another solid game by Ozzy. Flip was spectacular again. Nice to see Hossa come to life too. Hopefully that line can keep up the great chemistry.

As long as we keep playing like we did tonight, we'll be fine. It would be really nice to have Rafalski back soon though because Cheli is looking worse with every game. Every time the Ducks get a scoring chance, it's Lebda and Chelios out there. Otherwise, I can't really complain about much. A three goal win on the road sounds great to me. Can't wait for Sunday.

I'm not sure if he's injured or they just wanted to rest him up for game 5. The guy puts up some insane ice time.

That's true, and it seems to have taken it's toll on him. He was at his best those first 2 games, but hasn't quite been the same since.

But I really wonder if they would rest him that early.. they were only down 2 goals. I know I'd be pissed if the Wings started resting Datsyuk or Z in a playoff game with 20 minutes left to play, no matter the score.

That's true, and it seems to have taken it's toll on him. He was at his best those first 2 games, but hasn't quite been the same since.

But I really wonder if they would rest him that early.. they were only down 2 goals. I know I'd be pissed if the Wings started resting Datsyuk or Z in a playoff game with 20 minutes left to play, no matter the score.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It seems a bit early to pull him off and rest him. I guess we'll have to just watch the news and see if he actually is injured.

If you get the NHL Network, the game will be rebroadcast tomorrow at 2 PM EST--set your VCR/DVR for it!

Thank goodness because I feel like I have not fully quenched my craving for hockey for the next two days.

Next game we do another 1,000 post thread and stock it with German beer girls, this is not an option but a necessity.

I work most of Sunday so everyone else better pitch in with their German Beer Girls!