• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Actually they're not scheduled to leave Long Beach till 9:00 AM PDT tho for some reason that flight schedule just disappeared. I do see the scheduled arrival for the refueling stop in KS has been delayed, so who knows when they'll actually get home. At least they spent the night here and hopefully had a good nights sleep on the beach.

I think he meant that welcome home - thanks for showing up to play :)

tell me about it.. im blown away! i mean you see this all the time in the reg season but playoffs is a different story, yet the wings nation is everywhere! the best was last night when the wings got called for penalty in the 1st and the boos were deafening! and who can forget the ozzie cheers (not jeers). LOVED IT! :)

I'm proud to say we know how to represent!! RWNW all the way!! :)

I cannot wait until Game 6!!!! We'll be there again!!

I'm proud to say we know how to represent!! RWNW all the way!! :)

I cannot wait until Game 6!!!! We'll be there again!!

Some of RWNW is heading into the D tomorrow!

Great job there last night, it sounded like a HOME GAME at times!

Some of RWNW is heading into the D tomorrow!

Great job there last night, it sounded like a HOME GAME at times!

AP I saw Julie at the game during the Preskate last night. I'm glad she tracked me down! She's such a sweetheart!

I am so envious she's going to Detroit for game 5!!!

Are you going to game 5 too?

Is Sunday's game on VS, too, and do they have something "important" like golf or ferret racing or something on before it, so they can pre-empt half of the first period? <_<

Ummm... I would totally watch that for the hilarious factor.

Kind of how I started watching Curling during the 06 Olympics for the irony, but ended up addicted to watching.

Also, I better get game 5 somewhere (glares at Center Ice).

Excellent win by the Wings last night! I missed the first half of the first period, but by the sounds of it I didn't miss much. From what we heard on the radio feed, I'll admit, I was more than a little concerned. By the time it finally came on Versus, they seemed to be playing better. Three cheers for Babs for finally switching up the lines! They looked awesome! Like the team I know and love! Great to see Marian have the game he did. Now keep it going Marian! What can you say about Franzen? CLUTCH! Fil was just a beast as well! Loved it!

And I agree that Kopecky looked awful fighting Beauchemin, but he kept him off the ice! So maybe he's smarter than we give him credit for!

Can't wait for Sunday! Go Wings!!

Ummm, speak for yourself. For me, it was the Hugh Jackman shot. :yowza:

Maybe it was a combination of the two, something for everyone! :whoa: :whoa:

Last night's game was sooo sick!!! I met Rafalski on his way out with Meech and Lilja. He was trying to keep a low profile since there was nothing but wings fans that stayed until the end, but he cracked a smile when I mentioned that Samuelsson snipe!

Naw, I think 6 will do it :)

lmao, keep dreaming buddy, dont you remember what happened in 07??? series tied 2-2 and everyone was saying that detroit was gonna whoop our butts, and what ended up happening? 4-2 thats right, the only team capable of beating you guys are the ducks, and im not saying that its gonna be easy, but it looks like we are back in 07

lmao, keep dreaming buddy, dont you remember what happened in 07??? series tied 2-2 and everyone was saying that detroit was gonna whoop our butts, and what ended up happening? 4-2 thats right, the only team capable of beating you guys are the ducks, and im not saying that its gonna be easy, but it looks like we are back in 07

My dear sir, your memory seems to have failed you. Do you recall that it was Detroit who took a 2-1 series lead in 2007 only to have the Ducks come back and win the next three? That Detroit was less than a minute from taking a 3-2 series lead had it not been for a phantom call on Pavel Datsyuk that led to Neidermayer's tying goal in Game 5? Not to mention the 2007 version of the Red Wings were without several top defenseman for the series? This is not the same team the Ducks "beat" in 2007. Not even close.

Edited by Hockeytown0001