• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

SCJ25-02.jpg

This Cup's not big enough for the both of us, Teemu, and I've got the better hold on it.

Go Wings! Let 2007 be the Swan Song for the Ducks.

Tonight's important.

Wings 4 (Flip, Mule, and 2 by guys with an H in their name)

Sucks 2 (Selane, Perry before he gets sandwiched between Pavel and Sammy)

And our picture from the OC Register taken by Al Balderas (writer for the OC Register - see my article in my signature that he wrote on me).

rwnwgame3ocregister5509.th.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/photos/photos-2394908/pid2394918

That picture doesn't do justice to my playoff beard. This guy is a professional? What kind of lighting job is that? :lol:

And our picture from the OC Register taken by Al Balderas (writer for the OC Register - see my article in my signature that he wrote on me).

rwnwgame3ocregister5509.th.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/photos/photos-2394908/pid2394918

Let's go WINGS!

Outsider you better say something tonight!!!

I can't make it tonight, hon. Wish I could, damn it! Really wish I could...

Will the guys to a better effort, Jacqui! Will them to Victory.

"... It was great just watching you, every day was like a privilige. Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or [the refs], or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!..."

Whats comforting me here is that if the Wings don't turn this thing around NOW, then it doesnt matter who we play - we don't deserve to win.

If I have one request of the Wings tonight, its to show me that they deserve to make it on to the next round. Right now, as much as I hate the Ducks, they've earned their results thus far.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

pretty got your backs up against the wall guys, i wanna see some no holds barred, high intensity hitting, puck cycling, D zone clearing f***in hockey. take it to these assholes and show them who is the better team. please play downey so he can kick some ass, preferebly pronger. become the destroyer of worlds.

I have faith in our wings. They will pull it out to night. It will be a great game.

I think that the last 2 games the Wings have not been playing "Red Wing" hockey and instead are trying to play the Ducks game and are not doing it well.

I also think that the Ducks played their best game of the playoffs on tuesday. They looked sharp and they had some good cycles down low. I think that we have yet to see the best game for the Wings and we will get to see that tonight.

GOOOO WINGS. Wake up boys, its playoff time.

With all the crap going on in Detroit with the Big three, it would be nice to see the big silver cup stay in Hockeytown. We all know that Lord Stanley loves it here in Detroit.

I am not going to lose my faith on the Wings. I am gonna trust them until the last second of the game.

If I can say myself being comfortable about this game is that because if the Wings do not win this game, we are not going to win this series. Every Wings players have to wake up and turn around to play their best hockey of the year. So far, we have looked very bad each game of this series and now is the time to wake up. There will be no excuse and no place to move back. The Wings have to play this game as the last game of the best of seven series of the Stanley cup.

So on Tuesday I saw 4 ducks hanging around my college campus all day. I had never seen ducks around here before, and I think it was an omen, since we obviously went on to lose. But today... no ducks! Wing's win! :) Hey, you gotta stay optimistic any way you can.

GO WINGS! :octo:

Wings win a close game and something happens with the reffing that causes Anaheim fans to *****, many lols will be had.