• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Rafalski prediction

Rate this topic

It better be a broken wrist or he should be playing. This is playoff hockey, you play hurt period.

Mr. Captian would be playing though it, that I can promise you. Oh how I miss you stevie

you play hurt, when it doesn't hurt the team... a guy with a bad back, or a torn tendon, hurts the team more than they help... Rafalski is always been a pretty big trooper, I gotta assume it's a big one...

Guest mindfly

What if it happend in his home trying to fix the washing machine or something stupid like that.. it didnt happen during the columbus series so either at practice or off ice.... He has had groin problems for quiet some time my guess is some tear in his groin

He has a bad groin injury - he has been and will remain off the ice, even for practices, pre skates, etc.

He won't be back for a minute, it's a shame, but the reality of the situation.

Guest micah
It better be a broken wrist or he should be playing. This is playoff hockey, you play hurt period.

Mr. Captian would be playing though it, that I can promise you. Oh how I miss you stevie

Steve Yzerman missed plenty of playoff games due to injury.

Guest lilja4mvp

which mod deleted my post?

jokes are no longer allowed?

go ahead and delete my account as well.

He hid the left wrist at all cost on the FSN broadcast the other night, and my conspiracy theory, is because he had a cast on it...

that's my prediction... maybe not a break, but a left wrist injury

Anyone have video of this? I missed it.

Steve Yzerman missed plenty of playoff games due to injury.

Yzerman was ALWAYS hurt in the playoffs. That's why Sergei was my fave. That guy didn't get hurt. You never once heard "Fedorov is playing with a ..." or "We'll see how much this affects Sergei's ability to ..." The guy was a horse, and that's what you need in the playoffs. Horses. Rafalski's done. He's soft.

I am putting my money on a lawn mower accident. If sakic can put himself out of the game with a snow blower injury then Rafi can hurt himself with a mower. It would be tragic and yet just another addition to our teams fortunes when we play against the Ducks. 07 our D is all hurt, 09 our D gets 8 days rest takes a break to work on the lawn and one is taken out by the mower!

I have to think there's a chance of return this series, if not I doubt they would be so adamant about hiding the injury.

I agree... I would put money on it he'll be back by 6, maybe 5 if we don't take care of business tonight

He hid the left wrist at all cost on the FSN broadcast the other night, and my conspiracy theory, is because he had a cast on it...

[/quote

Or he took some advice from Joe Sakic on lawn mowing equipment and is missing fingers.... <_<

Yzerman was ALWAYS hurt in the playoffs. That's why Sergei was my fave. That guy didn't get hurt. You never once heard "Fedorov is playing with a ..." or "We'll see how much this affects Sergei's ability to ..." The guy was a horse, and that's what you need in the playoffs. Horses. Rafalski's done. He's soft.

Fedorov never got severely hurt, but he held out and missed half a season. That is why he is NOT my favorite.

Yzerman was always hurt because he played with a heart bigger than he was.

Interesting thought but I think it's a lingering groin problem.

We thought the same thing at first, but the more you watch Raf starts jestering with it. We paused and slowed it down a bunch of times and got a really good look at it...it looks fine. No cast, no apparent swelling or bruising on his fingers or upper wrist.

I'll take the guy playing well while injured then the guy playing well 100% anyday.

Rafalski's groin or hand, hopefully it's good soon.