• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Ryan

Do you want Rafalski back?

Rate this topic

I could care less if he comes back. The Wings have enough to win the cup with the squad we got now. A couple changes need to be made (Meech in-Chelios out, Helm up-Holmstrom down, Draper in-Maltby out), but other than that, we can beat the Ducks without Rafalski. I want the Wings to disclose what's wrong with him so the fans can put the Rafalski issue to bed. It's irritating to sit here wondering.

We need a right-handed shot on the blue line for the PP and Sammy is not an acceptable replacement. Rafalski back asap.

Of course I want him back. I'd rather have Rafalski at 80% playing than Meech or Cheli at 100%.

That said, I really think we can beat the Ducks without him. Our defense hasn't really been the problem.

I could care less if he comes back. The Wings have enough to win the cup with the squad we got now. A couple changes need to be made (Meech in-Chelios out, Helm up-Holmstrom down, Draper in-Maltby out), but other than that, we can beat the Ducks without Rafalski. I want the Wings to disclose what's wrong with him so the fans can put the Rafalski issue to bed. It's irritating to sit here wondering.

You're kidding, right? You don't want a d-man that would probably be a Norris candidate on a lot of other teams back in the lineup? Have you seen the difference on the PP and breakout without him?

Ken Cal made a good point this afternoon on the fan 590 (no audio on this one yet) he was talking about Lidstrom paired with jonathan ericsson how the puck coming out of their own end goes from lidstrom to ericsson and back to lidstrom before it gets out of the zone (if it gets out), with Rafalski there the puck was gone out of the zone much quicker. He also added that this is why some of the wings like #13 arnt finding the space hey need, makes lost of sence to me.

Would I like him back? ASAP please, he was suggesting after tonights game Rafalski would have fri sat and till sunday at 5 to rest up and could be back but he dosnt know what is wrong either so dont call me on it.

Wow. I disagree with everything you said. I would take Chelios over Meech any day of the week (but unlike you I would take Rafalski over both of them). Helm will never be a first-line player, he should stay on the 4th line, especially since Draper won't be coming back. And if Draper does somehow come back, Maltby won' tbe the one sitting.

I agree that we should be able to beat the Ducks without Rafalski, you're spot on there. But I sure would like him back...

Yes. While not having him in the lineup presently isn't the sole/main reason the Wings are currently down this series, I think the Wings are missing him right now to some degree...