• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Ryan

Do you want Rafalski back?

Rate this topic

I could care less if he comes back. The Wings have enough to win the cup with the squad we got now. A couple changes need to be made (Meech in-Chelios out, Helm up-Holmstrom down, Draper in-Maltby out), but other than that, we can beat the Ducks without Rafalski. I want the Wings to disclose what's wrong with him so the fans can put the Rafalski issue to bed. It's irritating to sit here wondering.

Are you serious? I mean I am thinking this is a joke - because I find it hard to believe that anyone would make a statement as boneheaded as the one you made above.

i agree we can beat the ducks w/o Raf but it would be easier to beat them with him our PP and breakouts would be better

helms spot is on the 4th line if you really want the replace homer which i dont think is vital throw Danny up there and go with Z/D/C but we know that Z/D/H works we've seen it work before

not trying to sound like a jerk but im glad your not the coach Jake :P

Jake = Fail

but everyone mocking him demeaningly, instead of nice friendly "hey, you're hella wrong but you're still cool because you're a Wings guy" criticism = Epic Fail

But yes, silly idea... Choosing not to have Rafalski back is like choosing not to have your virginity broken by Jessica Alba and/or Megan Fox

Rafalski is the kind of guy (small and frail) that gets MANHANDLED in a series like this. Say what you want, but I don't think the Wings benefit all that much from having a hurt Rafalski in the line-up against Anaheim right now. I get what you guys are all saying. Rafalski obviously is a valuable player to the Red Wings, or they wouldn't have paid him 6 million a year. I just don't think that the Wings and their fans should have all this speculation and debate over Rafalski and what his status is. Why not just call him done and move on. The guy is hurt. Let him be hurt, but don't say "maybe monday. No. Not monday. Maybe wednesday. No. Not wednesday. Maybe ...." That's garbage. It's annoying.

You think he would be manhandled and would like Meech in the lineup instead? You do realise that Meech is 1 inch taller and 3 pounds lighter than Rafalski? Not to mention that Rafalski is an experienced player who has played at a high level for years while Meech has never played an NHL playoff game in his career.

Jake Ryan - I've read two of your worthless topics this morning - one saying you're sorry for being a hater and the other saying raffi sucks and I think you are a tool and should stop posting lame topics.

Thanks

I could care less if he comes back. The Wings have enough to win the cup with the squad we got now. A couple changes need to be made (Meech in-Chelios out, Helm up-Holmstrom down, Draper in-Maltby out), but other than that, we can beat the Ducks without Rafalski. I want the Wings to disclose what's wrong with him so the fans can put the Rafalski issue to bed. It's irritating to sit here wondering.

I completely disagree. Rafalski is one of the best dmen in the world. Meanwhile, Cheli is finally starting to show his age. We need to get #24 out of there pronto!

I didn't say that I didn't want him back. Can some of you people read? I'm just saying that I'm not going to blame any losses to the Ducks on Rafalski being out. And I'm indifferent as to whether he plays anymore in this Stanley Cup run. I've always thought he was gravy training off Lidstrom and more minutes, anyways. Are the Wings better with him in the line-up rather than Chelios? Hell ya. So do I want him back if he's 100%? Well, yah. Duh. But I'm just saying that I'm ok with the Wings not getting him back. All I want to know is if it's going to happen or not. I'm sick of the secrecy and the lack of information. It's really pointless. It's not like the Ducks are sitting in their locker room having a dilema as to how to play if Rafalski is in the line-up or out of the line-up. They're going to come out, run our goalie, hook our forwards, yell at the officials to make sure the game is called 50/50 with power plays, and pray that the Wings keep shooting the puck into Hiller's chest and mitt. The Wings have a lot bigger fish to fry than whether or not Rafalski is in the game, is all I'm saying. I don't think Rafalski would have made this series 3-0 Wings right now. Get my drift?

yea i'm starting to but next time word it more clearly because it came off as u saying u didnt want him back and it wouldnt make a difference if he did come back.

Without a freaking doubt I want him back. Not only does getting him in our lineup help, it gets Chelios OUT of the lineup at the same time. This is like last year when Franzen was injured and we dressed McCarty. It was like a double upgrade when Franzen came back.

Jake Ryan - I've read two of your worthless topics this morning - one saying you're sorry for being a hater and the other saying raffi sucks and I think you are a tool and should stop posting lame topics.

Thanks

Pwned.

Of course I want Rafi back. Sure, we can handle ourselves (when we want to) as is, but imagine how much more dangerous our D would be with Rafi back in the lineup. Lids & Rafi? That's not even a question.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

Thanks

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes we need him back. hes one of our best d men! also our PP is obviously lacking his prensce. it would be great to have him back at home for game 5. also we needs draper asap aswell!

Yeah I can understand why we would trade a top defenseman with over 50 points this season for a 47 year old who I'm starting to beleive thinks in the event of a tie the win will go to the team with the best abs and sun tan.

Hey while we're at it, how about we sit Zetterberg and see if Howe wants to make a come back.

Yes I want him back!

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want Rafalski- our second best defensman and our best breakout passer back

He's our most offensive threat 5-on-5 from the blueline. He moves the puck up ice with the best of them.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want Rafalski- our second best defensman and our best breakout passer back

That last part is just a lie. Lids is most definitely the best breakout passer on this team.

yea i'm starting to but next time word it more clearly because it came off as u saying u didnt want him back and it wouldnt make a difference if he did come back.

Fair enough. I wasn't as clear as I could have been. I just don't think all the hype about protecting injury information is that important right now. The Wings can BRING IT. No matter who goes down, our back up is capable. It'd be tough to replace Lidstrom or Zetterberg, but the Wings could do it if they had to. I want to know who's IN. I don't care about who's OUT. "Rafalski out for 4 weeks with ..." FINE. I'm ok with it. We'll have him back for game 4 of the 3rd round if and when we get there. FINE. But this "day to day" stuff when he's got a cast on his wrist and can't skate and has been ruled out 2 days in advance is LAME. Tell us what's going on. It's not like the Ducks are going to suddenly ignite once they find out Rafalski isn't coming back. I would venture to say that 99% of the Ducks organization would say "Big Whoop" when they found out that Rafalski wasn't going to be playing the rest of the way OR found out that Rafalski would be back. I'm pretty much the same way. I want him in the line-up. I don't need him in the line-up. I just want to focus on the current roster and not speculation. That's all.