• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

LOL!! So many choices... let's see. Kleenex, since I usually have a couple in my purse, for just such emergencies. Other options will murder the plumbing.

Garlic mashed potatoes or a twice-baked potato?

Now I made myself hungry, drat.

most people I know nowdays are too much (not in a good way) and have too much. So, not enough. I think it builds character to have to work for something.

No salt on the watermelon, by the way.

Speaking of salt, margueritas with or without salted rim??

I don't know what cerviche is, let alone how to pronounce it, but I do love sushi.

Singing or dancing

google is a wonderful thing. ;) Ceviche or cerviche is a Mexican fish dish, very tasty.

I can't sing or dance at all, so neither if you mean me doing either one. I prefer to watch dancing, of the two options.

Atlantic or Pacific?

google is a wonderful thing. ;) Ceviche or cerviche is a Mexican fish dish, very tasty.

I can't sing or dance at all, so neither if you mean me doing either one. I prefer to watch dancing, of the two options.

Atlantic or Pacific?

definitely atlantic.

average attractiveness and genius intellect or incredibly high level of attractiveness and average intelligence?

I'm more of an emotional person than intellect. You can be very intellectual and not good with emotions, so I'd rather sacrifice looks for that. But if it were based on your suggestions, I'll take the high attractive and less intelligence.

Renting movies or going to the theater.