• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

do it myself if I can... but some things are out of my reach, literally, or cheaper to call a professional since I might burn the house down/cause a flood/blow up the kitchen if I do it myself.

wood floors or shag-a-delic carpeting?

Ah, The #2 age-old question. Loved and lost.

Oh well, I guess I'll do it. Is there a God? Y/N?

Please, no theological debates.

At minimum level, it's hard to argue that there is not some kind of order and power driving natural forces in the Universe. The ability for us to see any sort of good in the world argues hope. So, yeah, imho there's something going on that is not of us.

TPBM that big lottery pot is theirs!

I sure do! I'm bad though, I yell at my husband to stop buying the tickets, but if he had the winner I'd be right there ready to spend it.

Take the first job you're offered or make sure it's the "right" one.

Had to edit because I followed Hockeymatters and did a TPBM :P

Edited by WizardOfOz30

:lol:

Stick it out and go for the job that matters. I'm old school about stuff like that. I wouldn't take a job I didn't want or feel was right, because someone else needs it, and I wouldn't want to have to quit when the right one came along. It's not right to jerk people around like that.

buy the CD or download the songs?

1 month in jail (with work release) or 1 year probation?

neither, one hopes... but I would take a year probation, especially if I got "released from work," which is just like jail, sometimes.

I would be fine with an ankle bracelet/house arrest, too, only allowed to go to work and back home. That's all I do now.

Huddie or Sammy (which would you rather have back?)

Zippers, quick and easy.

Hiding the truth because it's painful or dealing with it and moving on

Of course right now when it's just about what I say then of course I'm going to say deal with it and move on but when it comes to what I actually do then more often than not I hide the truth. So by default I say deal with it but I have to acknowledge that more often than not I fail to live up to that rule, which isn't all bad. At least the rule is there.

A job in which you hate getting up early for every day but has great security ($$$$) or a job that you love where you don't need an alarm clock to get up but has moderate security at best? (And no, let's pretend for now that you can't have both).

Of course right now when it's just about what I say then of course I'm going to say deal with it and move on but when it comes to what I actually do then more often than not I hide the truth. So by default I say deal with it but I have to acknowledge that more often than not I fail to live up to that rule, which isn't all bad. At least the rule is there.

A job in which you hate getting up early for every day but has great security ($$$$) or a job that you love where you don't need an alarm clock to get up but has moderate security at best? (And no, let's pretend for now that you can't have both).

A job that you love where you don't need an alarm clock to get up but has moderate security. Life's too short.

SUV or a convertible with 2 seats?