• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

I'd skip it because I'm broke and logic would dictate that since I am not able to pay off my bills any time soon that I will also be broke in 6 months.

Arrive early or by the skin of your teeth?

I'd skip it because I'm broke and logic would dictate that since I am not able to pay off my bills any time soon that I will also be broke in 6 months.

Arrive early or by the skin of your teeth?

We share a financial situation, Karen, sorry... :( No trips here, either.

I am chronically early for everything, if not precisely on time. It's rude to make others wait, IMO. And hard on my nerves to know I am late and it's my own fault.

real candles or those battery powered fake ones with flickery "real-looking" flames? :D

Shred. It's fun and makes you feel important and sneaky. Ok, maybe that's just me.

Cry when you're alone and sad or hold it in even though no one will see it.

I hardly ever cry, even when I am very sad. It makes my head hurt, and does no good -- plus I am an ugly crier. Nothing pretty or endearing about me in tears. I am more likely to cry when I am beyond frustrated and angry. Then I boo-hoo out of hopelessness, not sadness.

Most things aren't worth crying over.

bacon or sausage with your breakfast?

Sausage, although I don't often eat breakfast since I work nights.

Obvious troll who gets banned soon, or sneaky troll who runs just inside the legal side of annoyance?

breakfast is good anytime, in my book. Sneaky troll who sticks around, so long as he/she isn't hurting anyone. They're usually good for some fun, if we're in the mood.

stye or cold sore?

I'm a happy ray of sunshine, ain't I? :D

Um, it's been so long since I've had either that I can't remember. I think I'll go with the cold sore.

Which do you hate more: Vacuum or sweep/mop?

I don't mind either one, actually. If I needed to give up one of these chores, I would ditch mopping.

regular book with pages, or an audio book?

I drive because I don't have the other option due to hours and location. If we had some sort of a subway, that would be cool, but the bus scares me. The drivers look at you funny if you aren't a regular. Plus the wait outside can be chilly and I have quite the walk to the nearest bus stop. And I'm kind of independent and I like to be able to go when the Spirit says go.

Blow money on something entirely frivolous or save it for a rainy day?

Dawn and I posted at exactly the same moment, so I'll take another turn and reuse my last one.

Be strong willed. Give in only when it is done out of kindness and love. Otherwise, feet on the ground, shoulders squared, hands on hips, and channel your inner redneck trailer park queen. We all have one deep inside.

Blow money on something entirely frivolous or save it for a rainy day?

I would love to have put in wood, but tiles were in my budget. Besides, with all the wood paneling in the house, it would be too dark.

Hoard light bulbs or switch to the poison ones?