• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Hoard the light bulbs, I'm not doing that but still buy them.

Lays or Better Made potato chips

It's getting harder to find normal light bulbs. The poison ones are about all I can find here... we're so "green" -- and it's dark and I can't see. :cool:

I guess Lay's, though I am not a 'tater chip fan, especially. I might eat them twice a year?

lion or leopard?

Somewhere in the middle. I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed, but I don't want to bother with make-up or anything like that.

Give money or give a gift?

Depends on the person, but usually a gift.

Mac or PC?

Can I bring a baseball bat or a goalie's catching glove?

If so, Crosby.

I've lost my hatred for Pronger after last season's series with Anaheim. He was almost like a....um...regular player. The incident at center ice, when he was challenged by Ozzy, still makes me smile.

Colby or sharp cheddar cheese?

Edited by MidMichSteve

Make a decision!!

Babyback ribs or T-Bone Steak

not a huge fan of red meat, but BB ribs, I think. I would share, if you want some, too.

you find a wad of cash in the parking lot: keep it or try to find the owner and return it?

not a huge fan of red meat, but BB ribs, I think. I would share, if you want some, too.

you find a wad of cash in the parking lot: keep it or try to find the owner and return it?

Wad of cash? Do a (very) quick glance around to see if anyone quite obviously dropped it. If so, I return it. If not, I keep it without guilt.

With a wallet or card, I pick it up and seek out the owner. I wouldn't even take the cash in a wallet.

For men: Nose hair -- pluck or trim?

For the ladies: Leg hair -- shave or wax (or let it grow)?