• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

American on a cheeseburger.

You're walking down the street and someone starts shooting at you: Duck, run, hide, or return fire? (choose all that apply)

I don't carry so can't fire.

So I'd run. Unless the guy is a pro shooter he may not be able hit a moving target. I'd run and move out of line of sight as quick as possible and use my surroundings to my advantage as much as possible. And call 911 with the cellphone.

--

Would you rather be in labor or would you rather pass kidney stones? I'm not sure what labor feels like but it's obviously the worst pain many women go through. Kidney stones feel like jagged shards of broken glass mixed with burning acid being passed down. So with that bit of info take your pick.

Edited by kickazz

Labor.

My dad had kidney stones, and when he was in to see the doctor there was a lady there who'd been through both and said the pain was comparable.

With labor you get a baby, which I always wanted. With kidney stones you get... stones. Whee.

Maltby or Draper?

I don't carry so can't fire.

So I'd run. Unless the guy is a pro shooter he may not be able hit a moving target. I'd run and move out of line of sight as quick as possible and use my surroundings to my advantage as much as possible. And call 911 with the cellphone.

https://youtu.be/1rmprF6e0RA

Maltby or Draper?

draper, my mom was in love with him and I met him when I was playing and I told him so he waited for my mom to walk up to me after and introduced himself. He was an amazingly sweet guy.

Conklin or legace?

I do Turbo Tax. I'm single with no dependents, one job, and no other income, so it's fairly straight-forward. Once upon a time, I could do it on paper or over the phone quite easily. Now they make it harder.

More annoying: Stuffed nose or runny nose?

Depends on where the tap is. Fargo, ok. Moorhead, not a chance.

At home I have one of those pitchers that filters it in my fridge. Much better than tap, but not the expense and waste of bottled.

Blues or Sharks?