• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Ooh, that's a hard one.. In general, I prefer cold to hot because you can always add more clothes, but you can't always take them off.  That said, as a North Dakotan, I prefer summer because there's no shoveling, no warming up the car, no worrying about getting snowed in at work or home, and there's hockey.

Chicken or eggs?

22 hours ago, 55fan said:

Ooh, that's a hard one.. In general, I prefer cold to hot because you can always add more clothes, but you can't always take them off.  That said, as a North Dakotan, I prefer summer because there's no shoveling, no warming up the car, no worrying about getting snowed in at work or home, and there's hockey.

Chicken or eggs?

Depends how the eggs are prepared. I prefer mine incubated, hatched, raised, slaughtered, plucked, fried, and served with a nice honey mustard.

Chicken tenders or chicken nuggets?

On 8/2/2017 at 6:31 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Depends how the eggs are prepared. I prefer mine incubated, hatched, raised, slaughtered, plucked, fried, and served with a nice honey mustard.

Chicken tenders or chicken nuggets?

Tenders.  They are usually cut from chicken breast and just seem more satisfying to me. Nuggets....   who knows where on the chicken they come from.   My wife works for a health food store and shared this link about nuggets.  http://www.foodmatters.com/article/whats-really-in-chicken-mcnuggets-scary

Sausage:  link or patty?

On 10/20/2017 at 4:57 PM, 55fan said:

I'll take AA.  Cap space can be cleared if necessary, even if it means waiving someone.

Pizza Hut or Papa John's?

Papa. The garlic sauce and peppercini with every pizza is the cherry on top. Very tasteful marketing. Although I have found that Papa's is not as good on the West coast. Or maybe they've cut corners recently, because my memory of Papa's in Michigan is much better than the Papa's in Washington. Sidenote, the Little Caesars in Seattle went out of business recently, which is messed up.

Weiner or Weinstein?

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs