• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

teckaholic

Goes to show you...

Rate this topic

I know there is talk about how Anaheim and Detroit fans are horrible. If it is true that 3 guys beat up Detroit fans, that is truly sad. This is a sport...it is supposed to be fun. But here comes a guy on the Ducks board stating this

LOL!!! We in Detroit know what a Norris trophy winning D-Man looks like, and it's surely not Pronger!!! If they had a trophy for most suspensions for intent to injure, he would be a 7-time winner! Oh there will be some Duck fans getting there ass beat in Detroit for game 5, count on it! And it will be for no apparent reason other than, well, there Duck fans!! The Joe will be an entertaining place to be for Game 5, watch! Leave your jersey's home folks, just saying! Detroit can be and is a nasty place to be if your not wanted and redemption is in store! Don't worry Wing fans that got beat up, your day is almost here, you'll be reading interesting stories on this board after Game 5!!! Quacks

Is that really needed? I have to say, from being at The Joe for Game 2...this guy was not there. 99% of the Red Wing fans were very nice to us and this guy is a complete idiot! All this proves is that all sport teams have @$$hole fans like this and the guys who beat up the Wings fan!

Or the guy threatening Ovie's life!

I know there is talk about how Anaheim and Detroit fans are horrible. If it is true that 3 guys beat up Detroit fans, that is truly sad. This is a sport...it is supposed to be fun. But here comes a guy on the Ducks board stating this

Is that really needed? I have to say, from being at The Joe for Game 2...this guy was not there. 99% of the Red Wing fans were very nice to us and this guy is a complete idiot! All this proves is that all sport teams have @$$hole fans like this and the guys who beat up the Wings fan!

Or the guy threatening Ovie's life!

He sounds like the kind of diminutive guy who buys a rotweiller to compensate for his lack of manliness. Then, a week later in his parents basement apartment all that is found are his bones and a fat dog.

I wish people could just treat others with respect, and I know that most do (maybe just half, who knows, it's a statistic off the top of my head) but I really can't stand when this great sport turns to harrassment and/or violence, it's disgraceful.

Agreed. I never taunted any Wings fans while I was there. One drunk guy held up his shirt and I held up my fowl towel. That was it. I said nice game to the ppl next to me.

The objective to the post: No fan base is perfect...there is always those few jerks!

To be completely honest, in this series I've seen a lot more dirty hits from other Ducks and even some from the Wings more than I've seen from Pronger. The guy is playing hard D; it's frustrating, but he's probably under scrutiny after the history he has (at least, I hope he is).

It's completely possible that I've missed stuff, but I don't think I have.

****** bag fans ruin the game for everyone, not just the other team's fans. It's embarrassing to be wearing the same color sweater as the guy being a jackass, IMO.

****** bag fans ruin the game for everyone, not just the other team's fans. It's embarrassing to be wearing the same color sweater as the guy being a jackass, IMO.

Post of the day :)

Well... it's true. Pronger is a very dirty player and has been known, on several different occasions, to attempt to injure another player. He's a piece a garbage. He was a piece of garbage BEFORE he intentionally stomped on a prone players leg with his skate. I can truly and honestly say that I would be embarrassed to be a Wings fan if he were on the team. That's the God's truth.

Why are you coming here and whining about a poster on another board? What are we supposed to do? Pat you on the back and tell you we're sorry? Piss off.

Edited by Broken 16

Well... it's true. Pronger is a very dirty player and has been known, on several different occasions, to attempt to injure another player. He's a piece a garbage. He was a piece of garbage BEFORE he intentionally stomped on prone players leg with his skate. I can truly and honestly say that I would be embarrassed to be a Wings fan if he were on the team. That's the God's truth.

Why are you coming here and whining about a poster on another board? What are we supposed to do? Pat you on the back and tell you we're sorry? Piss off.

I was actually an anti-Red Wing fan for a year. I used to call Bertuzzi Ogie Oglethorpe, and cheered as loud as I could every time he was on the ice when the other team scored.

The funny thing was no one really paid me any attention. Most seemed not to care 1 way other the other.

To be completely honest, in this series I've seen a lot more dirty hits from other Ducks and even some from the Wings more than I've seen from Pronger. The guy is playing hard D; it's frustrating, but he's probably under scrutiny after the history he has (at least, I hope he is).

I agree. Prongs has definitely had his share of dirty plays but this series I really haven't seen anything but excellent D from him.

I was actually an anti-Red Wing fan for a year. I used to call Bertuzzi Ogie Oglethorpe, and cheered as loud as I could every time he was on the ice when the other team scored.

The funny thing was no one really paid me any attention. Most seemed not to care 1 way other the other.

I was pissed when Chelios came here. When Bertuzzi came here. When Ulf came here. To a much lesser extent, when Wendel Clark came here. Though my hatred for Wendy wasn't because he was dirty, just because he was an ex-Leaf.

Still not a huge fan of Chelios after hearing all the crap he used to spew about the Wings to the media.

Edited by Broken 16

I was pissed when Chelios came here. When Bertuzzi came here. When Ulf came here. To a much lesser extent, when Wendel Clark came here. Though my hatred for Wendy wasn't because he was dirty, just because he was an ex-Leaf.

Still not a huge fan of Chelios after hearing all the crap he used to spew about the Wings to the media.

I would be more embarrassed of Chelios diving like a dolphin then what he has said.

Wow, way to make our city and fans look like horrible people.

Why? Because we don't coddle poor, hurt Duck fans? Get serious. How can we expect our team to raise the intensity when we're licking the wounds of poor abused Duck fans?

Guest MrSandMan

He had some valid points [...]"We in Detroit know what a Norris trophy winning D-Man looks like, and it's surely not Pronger!!! If they had a trophy for most suspensions for intent to injure, he would be a 7-time winner!" [...] but other than that, he sounds like an internet tough guy.