• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
samthewheel

Tonight's Game Streaming Online

Rate this topic

DO NOT subscribe to Hockeystreams. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE RIPOFF. I'm not kidding. :angry2:

How do you figure that? It's the best stream I've seen. I had nhl game center from the nhl,and hockey streams blows it away.....

I've tried it on several computers, at several locations, and I cannot get it to work without a lag. When it isn't lagging, it's poor picture quality. And I'm not the only person saying this either. You know that little chat box by the video? last time I tried watching a game on Hockeystreams, there were like 10 different people on the chat thing saying that their video sucked too

I've tried it on several computers, at several locations, and I cannot get it to work without a lag. When it isn't lagging, it's poor picture quality. And I'm not the only person saying this either. You know that little chat box by the video? last time I tried watching a game on Hockeystreams, there were like 10 different people on the chat thing saying that their video sucked too

Mine has been awesome everytime. I got the HDplus feed. What internet speeds do you have? I have 15 megs,so maybe thats why.

eh... I'm not sure what speed I have. I got the HDplus though. and like I said, I've tried to use Hockeystreams at several different locations, including the university computer lab which is super high speed... I don't know why it works for some people and not others