• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Ryan

The I'm Sorry Thread

Rate this topic

I'm sorry for complaining a lot after the last two games. I should know enough about this team by now not to get so worked up after a couple losses that very easily could have been wins. I'll try to get a better grip on my anger in the future.

Guest Shoreline

Let's say sorry once the series is over.

People are too knee-jerk. Relax.

I'm sorry for complaining a lot after the last two games. I should know enough about this team by now not to get so worked up after a couple losses that very easily could have been wins. I'll try to get a better grip on my anger in the future.

Don't worry about it, but the games not over as of this posting.

I'm sorry Chelios is still horrible. I'm sorry it took so long to get Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom + Franzen-Filppula-Hossa. I'm sorry the refs robbed the Wings of a Game 3 tie. :)

GO WINGS!

Up down, up down, I'm getting dizzy on these forums!

If people just stayed with the ship and had confidence they wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Series is tied and far from over, but the Wings have what it takes. If they perform like tonight they should be able to win this series. Anaheim isn't going down without a fight, but they know this and will prepare accordingly.

Up down, up down, I'm getting dizzy on these forums!

If people just stayed with the ship and had confidence they wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Series is tied and far from over, but the Wings have what it takes. If they perform like tonight they should be able to win this series. Anaheim isn't going down without a fight, but they know this and will prepare accordingly.

This is not the "Give your opinion" thread. This is a thread for an apology. Now say you're sorry.

I don't mean this as an offense to you or anyone but I'm not sorry for having my concerns about Hossa.

Babs had those same concerns, expressed them to the players, and then the players responded. Why would you apologize for something that potentially helped them to do better?

I don't mean this as an offense to you or anyone but I'm not sorry for having my concerns about Hossa.

Babs had those same concerns, expressed them to the players, and then the players responded. Why would you apologize for something that potentially helped them to do better?

Are you sorry for anything else?

Ugggg here comes the artificial polarization of the boards. Taking a few threads as being representative of the prevailing opinion of the users here and subsequently using that presumed collective opinion as a foil for a pissing contest.

Ugggg here comes the artificial polarization of the boards. Taking a few threads as being representative of the prevailing opinion of the users here and subsequently using that presumed collective opinion as a foil for a pissing contest.

Doesn't sound like you're sorry for anything. Are you?

Why should any of us be sorry? The Wings are the ones who ought to be sorry for not showing up for the first two periods of two games that they lost, and now find themselves in a best of three situation instead of going home up 3-1. Last night was the first game in this series where the Wings werent constantly falling down, were getting to the loose puck, were making sharp passes , getting traffic and shots close to the net, etc, etc, etc. When they show up ready to play they are clearly the better team. Joe S

I'm sorry for reading this thread.

I'm sorry for reading this thread also.

I'm sorry for alot of LGW members losing faith in our beloved Wings.

I'm sorry for falling asleep in game 3

You can not become the stanley cup champions without overcoming adversity at some point or another!