• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
grimace1970

Well, the series has now been decided

Rate this topic

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but every single time an opposing player has touched the octopus (at least the last two years, I don't know about before), they've lost. Here's to continuing tradition!

i remember, not smart at all, when the fans are getting to you as a professional athlete... watch out. Haha, i love it.

P.S tonights line combos gave me a boner.

That was the first thing I thought of as well...

Same!

I literally said, "Oh. my. god. He touched the octopus. They are screwed..."

I was so happy when I saw that! :thumbup:

Respect the Octopus! :octo:

Lets Go Wings!

Wait, I'm confused.

In another thread, some of the Red Wing fans are saying that the NHL doesn't want the Red Wings to win because Bettman wants to spread the Cup around and doesn't want the Red Wings to win it two years in a row. There are some other conspiracy theories as well as to why the NHL doesn't want the Red Wings to win.

Now in this thread, you fans are so excited because a Ducks player touched an octopus which will virtually guarantee victory in this series for the Red Wings.

Wow, I really feel sorry for Hossa, Lidstrom, et al, who are playing their butts off each night because obviously no one has told them that they absolutely have no control over the outcome of any of this. The outcome has already been decided and almost anyone could be put in their skates and it wouldn't make a bit of difference either way. Good thing they get lots of money for being the lucky fools chosen to be meaningless pawns.

And you all think Ducks fans don't know anything about hockey...

Wait, I'm confused.

In another thread, some of the Red Wing fans are saying that the NHL doesn't want the Red Wings to win because Bettman wants to spread the Cup around and doesn't want the Red Wings to win it two years in a row. There are some other conspiracy theories as well as to why the NHL doesn't want the Red Wings to win.

Now in this thread, you fans are so excited because a Ducks player touched an octopus which will virtually guarantee victory in this series for the Red Wings.

Wow, I really feel sorry for Hossa, Lidstrom, et al, who are playing their butts off each night because obviously no one has told them that they absolutely have no control over the outcome of any of this. The outcome has already been decided and almost anyone could be put in their skates and it wouldn't make a bit of difference either way. Good thing they get lots of money for being the lucky fools chosen to be meaningless pawns.

Just a superstition thing, even NHL players have it, this is aside from how awesome the Detroit Red Wings played tonight. Superstitions are a part of the sport and a part of being a fan. Now go change your tampon... seriously!

Edited by Yak19

Wait, I'm confused.

ducks fans dont know anything about hockey...lol plain and simple!

another thing that is simple is that pronger is a moron. LETS GO WINGS!!

Wait, I'm confused.

Overanalyzing for the magnificent loss.

Just a superstition thing, even NHL players have it, this is aside from how awesome the Detroit Red Wings played tonight. Superstitions are a part of the sport and a part of being a fan. Now go change your tampon... seriously!

lol well said! :thumbup: hahaha dumb ducks fan