• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey9019

Hockeytown Cafe question

Rate this topic

Never been to Hockeytown Cafe but proably going to go for Game 6. I know its going to be a mad house but thats even better.

During the playoffs, do you need to get like advance tickets to get in there (due to so many people there)? Or do they charge at the door going in? I know if you buy drinks or food in there its fine, but was just wondering if its ran any different especially during the playoffs?

Thanks ;)

Never been to Hockeytown Cafe but proably going to go for Game 6. I know its going to be a mad house but thats even better.

During the playoffs, do you need to get like advance tickets to get in there (due to so many people there)? Or do they charge at the door going in? I know if you buy drinks or food in there its fine, but was just wondering if its ran any different especially during the playoffs?

Thanks ;)

Get there the a couple hours early if you want a seat.

Get there the a couple hours early if you want a seat.

+1000

Haha do you really want to buy food in there, I would imagine it's super expensive.

http://www.hockeytowncafe.com/dynamic.asp?...eractive%20Menu

Even coming from Canada and after the exchange rate, I found it very reasonable. Try the pizza!!! It was so good I kept my leftovers, drove back to Toronto and had it for lunch the next day!

I've gone there almost everytime I'm in Detroit its great just get there early to get a seat and I believe they do have an entrance fee during events like this but if you get there early they wont charge and the food is decently priced and they have the greates pizza I've ever had and the place goes nuts during Wings games its like your at the Joe except the games on a TV its an awesome place.

Haha do you really want to buy food in there, I would imagine it's super expensive.

I always go there before I go to see the Wings or Tigers play. Great food and not a bad price. Go early and have fun. Never watched a game there, but I hear they pipe in the sound from the Joe.

Have a blast and GO WINGS!

Edited by Chelichic

You should be fine. Just plan to get there early and for it to get pretty loud/crowded. It's a great place to look around in- lots of cool stuff. And the food isn't too bad either. Have fun!