• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: Game 6 Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

Hey - who has tickets for Game 6??!

Please note game 6 is at 7PM

Preskate will be at 6:30!! We need to be at the Bench around 5:45-6pm!! This game is huge so there might be a larger group.

There is a HOME ANGEL GAME AT 7:05PM tomorrow - Please act accordingly as traffic's going to be a nightmare over there!!!

Tuesday, May 12th.

I need to know so we can coordinate meeting up etc.

ThirdManIn I know you're already gonna be there lol

RWNW anyone else?! Let me hear you! We need to be there in full force again Tuesday night!

OK RWNW in attendance:

Miller76

VladyIBELIEVE16

Bad Vlad Forever & Amy

FUUFNF & Amber

ThirdManIn & Leah

The Nephilim :)

Vladimir98

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

We'll be there, and will catch you at the pregame skate like last time. Sad story about how I got my tickets....

My neighbor is a "hardcore" Ducks season ticket holder (since 2007), and she drove by my house tonight, and offered me her tickets for game 6 at season ticket holder price! She told me she couldn't bear watching the Ducks get knocked out on home ice!!!

I shook my head at her in pity, then promptly bought those suckers!

That bandwagon, she's a flashy ride!

See you there!

LOL I love it BVF :) You better bring some new luck..perhaps a different jersey or something?!! Change it up a BIT!!!

After hearing the tales from game 3, wifey doesn't want either of us to wear jerseys tuesday. I may just rock a subtle hat. That would change things up a bit. I dunno though, maybe it's time for the throwback jersey

After hearing the tales from game 3, wifey doesn't want either of us to wear jerseys tuesday. I may just rock a subtle hat. That would change things up a bit. I dunno though, maybe it's time for the throwback jersey

Nice.. and yes.. it's time to change it up a bit.. we need to flip the bad karma!! Let's go WINGS!!

Did she like the picture :)

See y'all at JT's before the game. For some reason the Wings never, ever win if I am in the building, so I am going to watch this from my couch. But will stop and say hi a the pregame gathering.

Let me know if you need me to snag a table or keep some bar stools warm!

See y'all at JT's before the game. For some reason the Wings never, ever win if I am in the building, so I am going to watch this from my couch. But will stop and say hi a the pregame gathering.

Let me know if you need me to snag a table or keep some bar stools warm!

CWN We are going to have about 8 people so I'll meet you there just a little before 4 :) Can't wait to see you!

I'm thinking about showing up... there are tons of tickets left! Here's the deal, though-- I won't go unless we can park together and keep an eye out for each other on the was to the cars. After what I saw after Game 3, I'm just not sure its worth it. And that was after the Ducks won... Somebody get back to me and let me know, please. I would love to go.

Edited by dauidus

CWN We are going to have about 8 people so I'll meet you there just a little before 4 :) Can't wait to see you!

I'm thinking about making it 9... if we can be safe about it.