• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blueliner

Was anyone "Thinking Arby's" last night?

Rate this topic

Was anyone thinking that we were going to get free Arby's today after both Franzen and Hossa had two goals? I was so excited when they had that two-on-one, but didn't score. Someone needs to get a hat trick this season.

Totally.

Weird there has not been one - this regular season was the first season since 1972 (I believe) that no Wing recorded a hat trick.

The Red Wings need to drop Arbys as a sponsor if they are going to continue to jinx the team like this!

Was anyone thinking that we were going to get free Arby's today after both Franzen and Hossa had two goals? I was so excited when they had that two-on-one, but didn't score. Someone needs to get a hat trick this season.

I was, when I went into the bathroom to pee I looked in the mirror and saw that hat of theirs above my head. I freaked out! :scared:

If I do not get a free Arbys sandwich out of this playoff run, whether the Wings win or not, I will feel empty inside.

A Stanley Cup with no free roast beef sandwich is a hollow, soulless victory.

Hossa should've passed on that 2-on-1. I was genuinely upset about that. I want my free arby's.

Now that the negative is out of the way, I must say that Hoss was great. He did all the little things right and he really battled.

I am pretty sure when they saw they both had 2 goals they contacted the NHL and the nhl sent word to babcock... at all costs do not let them score. Even if they did it would be waived off. <_< Arbys is bigger then we all think...

Edited by Duck Guy

They don't do the free Arby's thing here of course, but damn, had Franzen or Hossa scored in the third I'd have *bought* a sandwich.