• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

5/8 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

LOL. Lucic just got leveled again watching a fluttering puck land right in front of him.

AHHH! Canes with another 4 and 5 chances..

Seidenberg and Lucic going at it, then Kessel comes up and punches a Cane in the face.

Argh, just after I stopped watching that!

I love how the Canes are just creating chances everywhere without even getting dirty to do it. As for the Bruins... :| They're getting pretty frustrated.

Anyone watching the Caps? Is it an exciting game? I can't bear to change the channel haha.

Guest Shoreline

Wups that wasn't Kessel, that was Savard.. thought that was an 8, not a 9.

Guest Shoreline

WOW, another defensive zone turnover by the Bruins and Cullen almost scores on a pass-tip.

The Bruins defense is absolute suckage in the 1st.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Shoreline

Now the Bruins get away with a holding/high stick in the Canes zone. Yet another ref looking that off -- was right in front of him, saw him looking right at the play a few feet away.

Guest Shoreline

End of the 1st in the Canes/Bruins game. Canes up 1-0. Should be like 3-0.

Now the Bruins get away with a holding/high stick in the Canes zone. Yet another ref looking that off -- was right in front of him, saw him looking right at the play a few feet away.

Story of the game. I forget who it was, but there was a Bruins player earlier just literally holding a Cane down against the boards long after the play had moved down to the Canes' zone. Whyyyyyy? Canes fans must be ticked off with all the missed PPs. The Canes could easily be up by more right now.

Is it O'Halloran? <_<

Guest Shoreline

".. as Varlomov holds onto this".. sorry to interrupt your tangent, dumbass Olczyk (if that's who's doing color). Not like the game going on down below is more important than a rant about nonsensical s***. I can't wait for the Canes/Bruins 2nd period to start. This dude just irritates me.

Guest Shoreline
Is it O'Halloran? <_<

Not sure who it is, but that game's reffing sucks. They are looking off some extremely blatant penalties from the Bruins.

Caps need to score here.

".. as Varlomov holds onto this".. sorry to interrupt your tangent, dumbass Olczyk (if that's who's doing color). Not like the game going on down below is more important than a rant about nonsensical s***. I can't wait for the Canes/Bruins 2nd period to start. This dude just irritates me.

They were talking about the food and the suites in the Pen's new arena for forever. I should really put this on mute. The only reasons I'm watching are for Feds and that I get it in HD. :rolleyes:

It's not Eddie O doing it, I heard him on XM earlier today and he said he was on his way to Vancouver...don't know who is doing this game here...

Guest Shoreline
They were talking about the food and the suites in the Pen's new arena for forever. I should really put this on mute. The only reasons I'm watching are for Feds and that I get it in HD. :rolleyes:

No kidding. I'm so sick of Versus/NBC commentating. I know some have been all over CBC of late but I sure as hell would rather have them, or especially TSN.

And the Caps just committed another penalty, pushing someone into Fleury. Dumb play.

Guest Shoreline
It's not Eddie O doing it, I heard him on XM earlier today and he said he was on his way to Vancouver...don't know who is doing this game here...

Ahh, wasn't entirely sure who it was, although it sounded like Olczyk. Keith Jones?

Green scores?!