• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

2000 Posts for a Red Wings Game 5 Win

Rate this topic

We need to get to about 101 pages, we're at 95. We can do this.

What is your favorite dessert? I'm partial to my mom's homemade chocolate cream pie, myself. Everything is made from scratch; the filling, the pie crust AND the meringue.

What is your favorite dessert? I'm partial to my mom's homemade chocolate cream pie, myself. Everything is made from scratch; the filling, the pie crust AND the meringue.

Pumpkin pie!

2exx8o1.jpg

As does Nick Lidstrom.

He has arguably, the bluest eyes I've ever seen. They photograph well. My sister was into photography for the longest time and she said that light blue eyes tend to photograph almost gray if the lighting isn't right. Dark blue eyes can tend to photograph almost black. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him where his eyes are not blinding blue.

I'm jealous, I'm stuck with chocolate brown.

Anything and everything. Literally, I've never met a dessert that I didn't love. Pie, Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, Vanilla, Fruit, Frozen, cold, warm, I'll eat it all.

nicksfearsomearms.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Flying Kronner attack!

flyingkronner.jpg

And look at Drake, ducking slightly and keeping his eyes on the puck. So much badassness going down in this picture, and then there's the bad ass going down from Kronner's hit. Oh, how I miss Kronner's open ice bombs - bring them back please??

And look at Drake, ducking slightly and keeping his eyes on the puck. So much badassness going down in this picture, and then there's the bad ass going down from Kronner's hit. Oh, how I miss Kronner's open ice bombs - bring them back please??

Oh Dally. I feel like he's thinking... "Whatever you do Kronner, don't land on me."

Hopefully Kronner will start Kronwalling people again soon! :D

nicksfearsomearms.jpg

Exerting a lot of muscle to sign that poster there, Sir.

:lol: WIN.

That's a cold stare. He's like a Swedish Terminator or something.

Oh he can shoot lasers from those eyes, for sure. That's why the color is always electric blue - his phasers are set on kill.

Edited by PenaltyShot 96