• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Getzlaf and Wisniewski updates

Rate this topic

I honestly don't get what the big secret about Rafalski and Draper is. I understand the need for a certain amount of secrecy, but this is kinda ridiculous. I might even go as far as to say that as fans, we deserve a little more information.

I find it unbelievable that Wisniewski could even practice. So here is the scenario folks, your heart rate increases as does the flow of blood into lungs. There is a relative increase in pulmonary pressure and into damaged tissue increases a risk of the tissue bleeding and infarcting.

The size of the contusion must be really small or he is stupid!!

I honestly don't get what the big secret about Rafalski and Draper is. I understand the need for a certain amount of secrecy, but this is kinda ridiculous. I might even go as far as to say that as fans, we deserve a little more information.

they need to devise a secret network where we, and only we, get the updates :ph34r:

I find it unbelievable that Wisniewski could even practice. So here is the scenario folks, your heart rate increases as does the flow of blood into lungs. There is a relative increase in pulmonary pressure and into damaged tissue increases a risk of the tissue bleeding and infarcting.

The size of the contusion must be really small or he is stupid!!

I don't think its that severe. From what I've gathered, its essentially just a bruise, and heals more or less in the same way an external bruise would. Apparently he had to go through a stress test as well, which is pretty vigorous, so I don't think the doctors would mind exercising or staying in shape. The concern is if he is hit in the lungs again, and the bruise ruptures.

I don't think its that severe. From what I've gathered, its essentially just a bruise, and heals more or less in the same way an external bruise would. Apparently he had to go through a stress test as well, which is pretty vigorous, so I don't think the doctors would mind exercising or staying in shape. The concern is if he is hit in the lungs again, and the bruise ruptures.

i was playing ball hockey with my brother and got him twice in the same nipple, that thing turned green.

That's ridiculous.

Why would you think that?

What would the Ducks do if Wiz was on the Wings and came back after a bruised lung? They'd elbow the living crap out of him, no?

So if someone hits him on the boards hard, it's not exactly like the Ducks can put on halos.

My gut feeling is that NEITHER Getzlaf or Wisnewsance play. First of all, Getzlaf feeling under the weather? lol, that must be another language for lower body injury. After Filpulla slid into the boards and caught Getzlafs leg very awkardly, Getz was in an obvious amount of pain and only played 3 minutes after that. And Wisniewski doesnt have an injury that you can just tough out like a finger or an ankle, his organs are damaged and at risk with his stlye of play. I cant see him playing.

I would be really surprised if Wisniewski plays but not Getzlaf. 2 days off and a shot of pain juice if he is injured and there is no threat of further damage.

My gut feeling is that NEITHER Getzlaf or Wisnewsance play. First of all, Getzlaf feeling under the weather? lol, that must be another language for lower body injury. After Filpulla slid into the boards and caught Getzlafs leg very awkardly, Getz was in an obvious amount of pain and only played 3 minutes after that. And Wisniewski doesnt have an injury that you can just tough out like a finger or an ankle, his organs are damaged and at risk with his stlye of play. I cant see him playing.

Hope you're right...we've been sandbagged with Rafalski all series, it's not like the Ducks are above it either.

I disagree completely.

If either one of them can so much as stand upright, they are IN.

The Ducks know that they can't match the Wings depth to begin with. It showed in Game 4 when they were without Wisniewski. And now Getzlaf?

Again....

Unless these guys are missing limbs, they'll be in the line-up. Count on it.

I disagree completely.

If either one of them can so much as stand upright, they are IN.

The Ducks know that they can't match the Wings depth to begin with. It showed in Game 4 when they were without Wisniewski. And now Getzlaf?

Again....

Unless these guys are missing limbs, they'll be in the line-up. Count on it.

Wiz will have to be cleared by a team Doctor. It won't be his call.

if Getzlaf is sick i hope its contagious, who does he room with who does he sit next to in the locker room who does he hug after his line scores.

I sure hope the Quacks don't have the swine flu. We have to finish our checks on these guys. :scared: Just kidding!

With Wizzer, if there is a contusion, I think he will need to be cleared from the what-up-docs before he can play.

I'll be surprised if he plays. Look how long it is taking to get Draper and Raffy back. The docs will err on the side of caution. I hope he sits out - as long as we cannot have our D guy back - let their guy stay out too!

There is no way Getlaf sits - even if he is far less than 100% - I'd be shocked.

Maybe because we as fans pay their salaries by spending our earned money on tickets for games, merchandise, ect.

I'm a fan, but that's a huge pet peeve of mine.

We don't pay their salaries. Period.

Our money goes to Mike Ilitch.

How HE decides to spend HIS money is entirely up to him.

To assume that we, as fans, have some kind of "right", or "ownership" to these Players simply because we "pay their salaries" when we buy tickets/merchandise is like stating the since we spend our hard earned money at Little Caesars, we should have some say in not only who is hired by LCP, but also in how the pizza is made, AND in what toppings Mike and Marian choose to have on their Pizza! Pizza! when they order.

We're not stockholders. We're customers. We get full value for our money at the point of sale.

Pay for tickets....see the show. Buy a jersey.....wear it home. Transaction complete.

Our money doesn't entitle us to an interest, any more than eating dinner at Little Caesars 3 times a week makes us stockholders with a right to know what changes will be made to the menu in the coming months, let alone a SAY in those changes.

It certainly doesn't entitle us to confidential medical information.

xm reported earlier today, that Wiz skated this morning, but will see a doctor just prior to tomorrows game. But is unlikely to be cleared by any respectable doctor. As Getzlaf, he will play no matter what they said.