• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 5 GDT: Ducks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Does anybody know which feed will be used for the NHL Network (US) tonight?

Iffy. Sorry Ken and Mickey, but I hope for the TSN feed, although I wouldn't complain if it's FSD. Have been sorely TSN deprived this season and especially playoffs.

And I hope I don't end up crashing out around game time, got drunk as hell and could only muster 3 hours of sleep, before waking up again to suck down like 2L of water. Sucks.

First of all, the league is an absolute joke for not having this game nationally broadcast. A total, complete joke.

Secondly, this is huge. I have bad Game 5 Ducks memories, so hopefully we can erase those today. If we play like we did on Thursday, we'll win. Anaheim cannot beat us when we play that well and we have multiple lines producing. I'm excited for this one.

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 1-game losing streak.

Season Playoffs

Playoff games vs. Anaheim

Historical Franchise

Series Game 5

This is the 70th Series Game 5 played. The Club’s record in the previous 69 games:

33W-36L.

This is the 66th Game 5 in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 65 games:

30W-35L.

This the 44th Game 5 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 43 games:

24W-19L.

Conference Series Game 4

This is the 8th Conference Semi-Final Game 5 played. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

2W-5L.

This is the 4th Conference Semi-Final Game 5 with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

1W-2L.

Game 5 vs. Anaheim

This is the 2nd Game 5 in a Series vs. Anaheim played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L.

Game 5 Record, with series 2-2

This is the 32nd Game 5, with the series 2-2, in a best-of-seven series: the Club’s record in the previous 31 games:

15W-16L.

This is the 24th Game 5, with the series 2-2, in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 23 games:

12W-11L.

This is the 5th Game 5, with the series 2-2, in a best-of-seven Conference Semi-Final Series. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

1W-3L.

This is the 4th Game 5, with the series 2-2, in a best-of-seven Conference Semi-Final series with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

1W-2L.

Games on this Date

This is the 4th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L.

LGW.

Let's Go Wings! Huge game today! So excited and nervous already! Please play like you did last game Wings(well at least the last 50 minutes of it)! Can't wait to see what AppleGator will bring!

Let's get that big fat W :siren: :siren: :siren:

ON THE LINE: In Game 5, Valtteri Filppula again will center Johan Franzen and Marian Hossa. The Filppula line produced seven points in Game 4, making Babcock look like a genius for changing the lines.

very good news! :thumbup: Go Wings, win it for your mamas!!!

Does anybody know which feed will be used for the NHL Network (US) tonight?

Don't care. Since it's on NHL Network, I will not be able to see the f'ing game. Thanks, Bettman. Again. I cannot believe this. Stealing regular season games is one thing, but a pivotal playoff game?

Die. Please. :ph34r:

Don't care. Since it's on NHL Network, I will not be able to see the f'ing game. Thanks, Bettman. Again. I cannot believe this. Stealing regular season games is one thing, but a pivotal playoff game?

Die. Please. :ph34r:

That is an abomination.

I would really be pissed if I had to miss this game. :thumbdown::ranting::scared:

Wings will win by 4 goals.

That is an abomination.

I would really be pissed if I had to miss this game. :thumbdown::ranting::scared:

Wings will win by 4 goals.

Pissed is one word for it, Steve. I hope this is the last one they steal in the playoffs, but I won't count on it. Of course, Center Ice is going to show the stupid Hawks and Canucks.

Did I mention how much I hate Bettman and his brilliant plans to destroy hockey? :ph34r: