• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Darren Helm is pretty good

Rate this topic

For real. He has picked up right where he left off last year, which is GREAT news. He has given our fourth line (and now our third line) an incredible boost. I can't wait to have this guy as a regular in our lineup.

I think this proves Draper is done since helm is doing everything Draper is doing, even having a higher FO% than Datsyuk.

I think AppleFritters is showing he is better than Koko. Already he has tied the amount of points Koko has this playoffs while Koko has played in 8 times as many games!!! (I love using facts/stats that are completely skewed to make my point :))

I think once Leino goes in for Maltby, the sexy fourth line of Leino-Helm-Abdelkader will show Holland that we can clear up some much needed space this offseason.

I think this proves Draper is done since helm is doing everything Draper is doing, even having a higher FO% than Datsyuk.

I think AppleFritters is showing he is better than Koko. Already he has tied the amount of points Koko has this playoffs while Koko has played in 8 times as many games!!! (I love using facts/stats that are completely skewed to make my point :))

I think once Leino goes in for Maltby, the sexy fourth line of Leino-Helm-Abdelkader will show Holland that we can clear up some much needed space this offseason.

You're 100% correct. May be a shame that Koko's last memory as a significant part of this team was on the end of serveral well placed left hooks.

I can't see us turning our back on Draper. He's been too important for too long. Helm's time will come but not at the expense of Draper.

I can't see us turning our back on Draper. He's been too important for too long. Helm's time will come but not at the expense of Draper.

Yea Draper's still got two good years left. They guy is in excellent shape. Helm will be in there over Abdelkader or Maltby, not Draper.

Lots of teams can develop great talent during the season. Very, very few of those actually develop into great playoff performers.

Franzen and Helm were BORN for the playoffs. This teams future is in good hands.

Franzen and Helm were BORN for the playoffs. This teams future is in good hands.

It really is true.

What I like about Helm's playoff performance -- and not just in this run, but in last season's as well -- is that it's all about hard work and sheer willpower. He gives 200% every moment of every shift of every game. It's nothing short of amazing.

Helm is the real deal, thats for sure.

As soon as this guy can develop a scoring touch, he will be unreal.

Helm is a late bloomer. He playd Junior B before the Dub, and when he was there for the first year...he was a 5'9, 140 3rd line centre.

His scoring touch will come.

As soon as his hands catch up to his speed...deadly.