• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ms_Hockey

You guys have GOT to see this.

Rate this topic

Reading through the Ducks boards, I almost spilled milk through my nose from laughing so hard when I read this.

No sense getting all upset. You can't beat the league. They want Detroit, its pretty obvious if you've watchted this entire series and the funny thing is, we knew it going in. Its tough to overcome a very good team that the league wants to advance.

Really? The league wants us to advance? Okay then. :rolleyes:

Guest Shoreline

If it ain't another Bettman conspiracy..

CONSPIRACIES. R. BAD.

If they wanted the Wings to win they might be calling the Ducks on about 10 more penalties a game just for interference alone. Stupid f***s.

Guest Shoreline
Every teams' forums post that kind of stuff when they're losing. Look back a couple days and you'll read it here, specifically regarding game 3.

Hah, yeah, or how it's Bettman's fault Versus won't show every single Wings WCQF/WCSF game. :lol:

I wouldn't confuse superstition (fun) with conspiracy theories (stupid).

Every teams' forums post that kind of stuff when they're losing. Look back a couple days and you'll read it here, specifically regarding game 3.

To be fair, our complaints were generally more justified.

The Ducks got away with a s***-ton today, and they still couldn't win.

Every fan base says that. How many times have you seen LGW'ers saying the same sort of thing? That's just normal message board stuff. :)

I don't recall anybody saying the league wanted the Ducks to win.. but I know that LGW gets pretty damn pathetic after a loss.

Guest Shoreline
Yea, its soooo obvious they want us to win. Right up to the waived off goal in game 3 :rolleyes:

It was all part of the grand scheme of things. :ph34r:

Edited by Shoreline

No sense getting all upset. You can't beat the league. They want Detroit, its pretty obvious if you've watchted this entire series and the funny thing is, we knew it going in. Its tough to overcome a very good team that the league wants to advance.

What is this D-Bags excuse for this then???!!!???

:scared:

cup.jpg

Yeah...I thought so...

Every fan base says that. How many times have you seen LGW'ers saying the same sort of thing? That's just normal message board stuff. :)

I don't think we've ever ignored anything like Anaheim scoring, getting it disallowed, and then Anaheim getting a bunch of BS penalties and then claiming that they were being favored.

But when we say it, it's true. When they say it they are whining. It's simple really.