• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

If you were able to name ONE instance where the Red Wings were starting s*** with the Ducks after a period ended or after a whistle, you'd have a valid point.

Hossa started shoving Getzy after the horn sounded, and Getzy shoved back. Then it went to s*** from there and the Ducks began pummeling the Wings.

Norm? You joined this place a few days ago?

How can HE NOT be one of the best d-man to ever play? The Cups, The Medals...

Yeah, he did and he is already more objective than you.

Norm? You joined this place a few days ago?

How can HE NOT be one of the best d-man to ever play? The Cups, The Medals...

What do you mean by "one of the best ever"?

Top 10? Of course not.

Top 20? No way.

Top 100? Sure.

The Ducks strategy is brilliant - practice taking as many obstruction and roughing penalties throughout the year. Hone that razor to an edge such that the s***ty ******* hockey the ducks play is never called in the playoffs.

That is why you can win with one good line. This is what the NHL wants, apparently. I'm not sure if you guys have watched other series, but this is the only one played at the ducks level. All other series seem to have something called skating and chances for both teams.

I tip my hat to their ability to completely bypass the "not-so-new" NHL and take a dump on the game of hockey.

Fighting them at the end was probably the absolute dumbest thing we could. So you're down from a loss, why not let them beat your ass? Let them know how much they're in your head. Just stupid.

I did not see how it all happened (but I can guess). Are you saying that the Wings started all that crap?

Why the hell are you guys arguing with Duck fans and what constitutes a penalty? They're just starting to learn the game of hockey down there and they root for whichever Cali team advances furthest in the playoffs. Cmon.

LMAO :rolleyes: that is hysterical.

i guess im in the minority. while im disapointed about tonight, im not worried or upset. i thought this series would go 6 or 7, and after getting hosed in game 3, im not suprised to see this go 7. wings will win game 7 and we can put this brutal series behind us and pronger, perry, getslaf, and fukermeyer can watch us take the Hawks in 5 while they f*** each other in the ass.

You think that's bad. I sat next to a ducks fan who kept yelling OFFSIDES at every pass.. I was like really? Seriously? Then he says "Hey I wonder if Beachemin is gonna fight that guy" I was like he's a scratch - didn't you read the jumbotron?

Hey did you guys get hossa from the penguins?

Hossa started shoving Getzy after the horn sounded, and Getzy shoved back. Then it went to s*** from there and the Ducks began pummeling the Wings.

Getzy? :lol:

And if you call Captain Visor trying to hold Pavel in a chokehold pummeling, then that about sums up your hockey knowledge.

Ducks showed up, Wings didn't, thus the result.

What a bunch of goons though. Nice Niedermeyer trying to beat up Pavel. I too lost all respect after the "I'll sip Margaritas all year while my teammates bust their ass and show up right before the POs". Never should have been allowed.

Well, Wings have to show up for Game 7 now - Go WIngs - dispatch of this Mafia on Ice....

Parros is a *****.

His balance sucks and Downey kicked his ass last year as have more than half the guys who fought him.

Niedermayer is a visor wearing ***** himself. Too bad Tie Domi didn't end his career with that elbow.

Yeah, and they all go after the small guys. Perry after Rafalski and Niedavacation after Datsyuk. Gutless turds, all of them. If Ericsson would have been on the ice, Perry would have drowned in a puddle of his own vaginal piss lest he get rag-dolled like he did in Game 1.

Holy ******* bandwagon jumping Batman.

Ya know.....that's harly fair.

This isn't bandwagon jumping. This is clear-cut, JUSTIFIED frustration with a Wings Team that FAILED TO SHOW UP against a ONE LINE TEAM, that didn't even play well, but got the victory regardless.

There is a VAST difference between the two.

This was a pathetic effort from the Wings for the first FIFTY FIVE minutes of the Game?

You want sunshine and Kumbayah sentiments?

Hogwash! The Wings THREW this Game in the garbage.

And NOW....

They face a hungry, confident, "history is on our side", "we're the Team of Destiny" Team, in a TOTALLY UNNECESSARY Game 7.

Great job.

YOU go 'head and post "happy thoughts".

With all due respect, some of us are PISSED!

You've got that the wrong way around. Hossa was defending himself from the bombs Getzlaf was throwing his way. Getzlaf, along with the rest of the Ducks, are a dirty ******* team. Oh ya, and Niedermayer is a *****. How great would game 7 be if Dats and Scotty met at center ice, gloves off, and VISORS off.

Why the hell are you guys arguing with Duck fans and what constitutes a penalty? They're just starting to learn the game of hockey down there and they root for whichever Cali team advances furthest in the playoffs. Cmon.

Yea Yea, I hear it all the time, "Ducks Suck" (Original) or "Ducks fans are just learning hockey"...it gets old.

It really is sad that you think every Duck fan knows nothing about hockey. However, every loss you guys have there is always some force trying to keep you down! There is no reason why the Detroit Red Wings should lose any game. I was the first to admit Game 3, 4 and 5 the Ducks deserved to lose because they Suck! Every game you lose, you blame somebody else.

Just don't know what to feel going into game 7. If they play like in game 4 and 5 then there's a very good chance, but with another effort like today's the odds are against us.

It's a schizoid team that's what it is. Someone should sneak some Zyprexa into their food.

Edited by Wingman

Yea Yea, I hear it all the time, "Ducks Suck" (Original) or "Ducks fans are just learning hockey"...it gets old.

It really is sad that you think every Duck fan knows nothing about hockey. However, every loss you guys have there is always some force trying to keep you down! There is no reason why the Detroit Red Wings should lose any game. I was the first to admit Game 3, 4 and 5 the Ducks deserved to lose because they Suck! Every game you lose, you blame somebody else.

You thought the Ducks were good tonight? And don't give me that good enough to win crap.

Not my fault Datsyuk has sucked this series.

Oh but he's playing hard, thus we must give him a break. :rolleyes:

He better hope the playoffs truly don't matter in post season award voting, because he doesn't deserve any award that he's up for except for the Lady Byng, which he really deserves after his fight versus a 35+ old visor wearing *****.

Oh, how I wish you could put your body where your mouth has been forever. I would dearly love to see you out there, showin' 'em all how to Do It. Get your game going with Downey and whoever else you want to see out there pounding away and let's see what the score is at the end of the game. :nonono:

And you can roll your frickin' eyes till they fall out of your bulging head for all I care.

I feel sad for you little man, because you're already a cynic and I'm thinking you're not that old.

so what would you rank him all time??

Chelios will go down in history as a better dman.. and obviously Lidstrom ..

Top 50 easy. His accomplishments are enough. Everywhere he goes, he brings a championship.

YOU go 'head and post "happy thoughts".

With all due respect, some of us are PISSED!

Agree... I am sick of people being called a bandwagon fan, when all they are is pissed and frustrated. I stayed up and watched, but just because I vent, it makes me a bandwagon.

Are you talking about our captain? Overrated? A guy whens every championship trophy possible and he is overrated? Come on, I thought this was hockey town, not delusional town. If you cant even admit the guy is one of the best d-man possible, you do not watch hockey

Yes, the championships thing. Actually, that's precisely WHY he's overrated. If simply gravy-training championships made you great, Kirk Maltby is a first-ballot HOF.

He's been the best defenseman on his own team maybe three seasons out of his entire career, when Scott Stevens was slowing down, then the one year he was in Anaheim before Pronger showed up.