• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cboth686

What's Up with Datsyuk

Rate this topic

He can't seem to get any pucks to the net....

Hurt?

Holding the Stick too tight?

Trying to do too much?

I mean, zero goals in the last 6 games? Something has gotta give...This isn't very Datsyukian! and we could sure use him to show up for Game 7.

Hurt?

Trying to do too much?

I mean, zero goals in the last 6 games? Something has gotta give...This isn't very Datsyukian! and we could sure use him to show up for Game 7.

I don't know ... the only thing I've realized wrong with Datsyuk until now is probably ---> Nidermayer and Pronger on the Ice.

Ninety-SUX. Enough said. Coach Babcock has a stiffy for Holmstrom for some reason, who is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS in series against a big team like the Ducks or any team tough for that matter. When Holmstrom is removed from the HART TROPHY NOMINEE'S line, the HART TROPHY NOMINEE will play better. Babcock needs to lose his Holmstrom hard-on first, though.

Hard to score when you're a one man team and every one you can possibly pass the puck to is being interfered with to no avail penalty wise. Granted Pronger and Neidermayer are world class Defensemen and the best in the world so whenever they take out a player away from the puck illegally which they've done 10+ time each, no penalties are called because its their veteran presence not them cheating in any way shape or form.

Hurt?

Trying to do too much?

He's more frustrated than I've ever seen him. Game 7 against Anaheim doesn't sound good, considering how the refs have called thsi series.

looks like he is trying to do too much to me looks like hes a man on a mission but the ducks are all over him im sure he is way more frustrated than we are watching it.

Hes contained often 2 on 1 the prob I have with this is that if he has 2 guys on him who is open on the wing?

Ninety-SUX. Enough said. Coach Babcock has a stiffy for Holmstrom for some reason, who is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS in series against a big team like the Ducks or any team tough for that matter. When Holmstrom is removed from the HART TROPHY NOMINEE'S line, the HART TROPHY NOMINEE will play better. Babcock needs to lose his Holmstrom hard-on first, though.

You don't miss ANY chance to bag on Holmstrom, do you, Jake? Who do you replace him with, genius?

Nothing is wrong with him. The Ducks have his number and obviously pay special attention to him. He's got ducks all over him in the offensive zone and it's frustrating. It's not pavel, it's the ducks and they are doing great job making him a non factor. I really feel that the cure for pavel will be to get away from the ducks.

I think our perceptions were really skewed after Game 5. Yes the Wings dominated the puck, but until the 3 minute mark of the 3rd the game was still very much in question. It was a closer game than the final score indicated. Writers in MI and across the nation blew that "dominance" way out of proportion. That not only influenced our perceptions as fans but also perhaps the Red Wings themselves. Perhaps that's why tonight's game has been so disappointing.

That made me sick watching what happened at the end of the game. Getzlaf throwing at Hossa, while Hossa is trying to defend himself the whole time.

Then that POS Niedermayer throwing fists at Datsyuks shield-less face, all the while Dats still has his gloves on, and Niedermayer still has his god damn visor on. Once Dats got the glove off, I didnt want him to throw punches into Niedermayers visor, not with hands like those. Dats took some good shots to the face during that one.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

even though datsyuk hasn't scored, he could easily have plenty of assists in this series if his teammates could bury his amazing set ups.

it's not the ducks, dats was worthless in the jackets series, too. he's buckled under the pressure. no excuses. if we get booted this round, dats will shoulder a ton of the blame. 97 points in the regular season, 4 points (1 goal) in 10 games in the playoffs. no excuses. he needs to get his s*** together. :ranting:

it's not the ducks, dats was worthless in the jackets series, too. he's buckled under the pressure. no excuses. if we get booted this round, dats will shoulder a ton of the blame. 97 points in the regular season, 4 points (1 goal) in 10 games in the playoffs. no excuses. he needs to get his s*** together. :ranting:

Regular Season doesn't = Playoff

People can't seem to remember who we're facing ... Nider and Prongs ...

Hurrah for another 10 datsyuk threads..

The guy honestly didn't have a great game tonight. I thought he started out strong but seemed to be overworking situations later on in the game.

I think he just needs to play more simple hockey. Give-and-go's, shots and rebounds etc.

Also the Ducks are pretty much the worst kind of opponent for him. They go exclusively for the body, and get away with a ton of interference and holdings.

I feel we need to win this series "without him" so to speak. Against Chicago he would probably tear it up.

dats should take a long look at zetterberg, franzen, or getzlaf for that matter. these guys are monsters in the playoffs. datsyuk has been a mouse. it was his reputation early in his career. he's come through somewhat the last few years, but now he's under-performing worse than ever. great players come through when their team needs them. datsyuk hasn't done that once these playoffs. it's ridiculous.