• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedLightGoesOn

Game 7 - Discuss it here

Rate this topic

Now, do we have a reason to win? What took them so long to get the puck to Franzen? Do they not understand hes RED HOT and should have a lot of chances? From what I saw it was all 3rd and 4th lines getting most of the attempts.

As soon as the game ended I saw exactly what I wanted to see. Frustration in the Wings. Thank you ******* Rob Neider-****** for that super late elbow on Dats. An all out brawl for a minute also showed some passion, but i mean where the hell were the Wings? Did they get the wrong address? And of course, big surprise, the Refs let WAYYY too much slide for the Ducks and of course, late whistles. I'm getting tired of the blaming refs card and the Wings should learn from last years finals that it won't get them anywhere...

After all the cheap shots and bs that happened, can the Wings finally rise above this crap and just win? The Ducks were PATHETIC tonight. Pee Wee's could have closed them out! I know the ice was crappy but how can so many of our passes be off target? Why take forever to shoot instead of one timing it? Its the same thoughts we all had running through our minds watching this mockery of a NHL Game. And I am pissed like a lot of people.

This series should have ended in 5 games with the Wings on top. Now its a Game 7. Does anyone feel a 7-0 style blowout coming on? Or am I just wishing I was on dope? If this isn't the mother of all primers to get the ass-kicking machine fired up we don't deserve it.

Thoughts? I mean what do you guys expect to happen?

Edited by RedLightGoesOn

Probably not 7-0 but if I we're Ducks ... I wouldn't have done the last part after the final whistle. You just don't want to get someone like Dasyuk mad ...

But thats who the ducks are. A goon of a team. remember they do have Pronger

Don't even get me started.. I watched the ducks, obstruct, hold, interfere, trip, slash cross check, run ozzie...PRONGER SLAMMED HOMERS FACE TO THE ICE AGAIN AFTER THE WHISTLE...with no calls. Granted, the wings didn't play their best but every time they gained momentum they got a weak call. The Ducks got away with murder over and over. I think the wings come put pumped and pissed in game 7 at the joe and slaughter the birds.

I can't understand why the Wings can't score a goal in the first 10 minutes of a hockey game. I'm tired of this calm, collective, look like you've been there before, lax attitude. I want to see the Wings have the same look on their faces that Ryan Getzlaf has on his. A "FK YOU *******" look. I want them to score in the GD DAMN FIRST PERIOD for once. JESUS

This is exactly what the Ducks want. They want to scrap with the Wings and get in their faces after the whistle. When the Wings do this they are falling into the trap. There is no way the Ducks are going to be scared of any of the wings, and I don't understand why people would say that. It's just too bad that nothing will come out of this at all, except for a bunch of slaps thrown by Rafalski and Datsyuk. The Ducks will be doing this all game on Thursday. Lets just hope our PP is on, or this series is over.

AND , how the f*** can the league say the refs are trained to blow the whistle when they lose sight of the puck...4 time, yes FOUR, i watched ozzy covering the puck only to have the ducks run at him for 3-5 seconds ....yet at the other end , every time the puck was even semi covered the ref already had the whistle blown. I hate conspiracies but this s*** is obvious now....they're not against the wings...they're for the revenue that a game 7 will bring.

I just can't believe its OK NOW to slam a guys face to the ice 3 times in frnot of the ref....if we did that we'd be suspended and fined....this league is quickly becoming a joke because of their inconsistent officiating. f*** THE NHL

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

What can I say? If the Wings consistently played as though they cared this probably could have been over in 5. The Wings better milk home ice for all its worth, if a situation like this dosen't motivate them to play with their all they don't deserve the Cup anyway.

This is exactly what the Ducks want. They want to scrap with the Wings and get in their faces after the whistle. When the Wings do this they are falling into the trap. There is no way the Ducks are going to be scared of any of the wings, and I don't understand why people would say that. It's just too bad that nothing will come out of this at all, except for a bunch of slaps thrown by Rafalski and Datsyuk. The Ducks will be doing this all game on Thursday. Lets just hope our PP is on, or this series is over.

I disagree. There is no point after game is over. It will serve as nothing but motivation. We are to smart to get caught up into it while play is still going.

i dont know after a game like this...

This game was a whole lot like games 2 and 3. Then the Wings came out and dominated in 4 and 5.

I'm confident they can win.

This was a very poor effort to say the least. While the Ducks stepped up their intensity, the wings didn't match it until it was too late. I do think you will see a more driven wings team in Game 7. Wings take game 7.....

Wings 3

Ducks 1

Datty finally gets on the board.

Always keep faith, why wouldn't be able too? Think about it Wings had a bad game ... 1st goal was just a bad bounce. I mean Wings play better then the Ducks but Ducks get lucky once in a while. Most of the goals that Ducks score we're on PP. Anyhow if Wings can keep out of the box ... we could wrap it up in game 7.