• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingMachine91

so looking forward

Rate this topic

As much as I love this team, and I wanna say that I am not overreacting to the recent brawl, but to me this team seems very similar to the pre 97 teams. Yes they are good enough to win the cup, obviously, but I cant help but think that the addition of another shanahan type player would really do wonders. Imagine that s*** at the end of this game happening but with somebody like Lucic on the ice. We really could use that type of player. So my question is, assuming we let hossa walk.

either this offseason or next when lids contract is up, who can we target?

Just trying to get some non playoff talk going to get my mind off of this game

We need to sign 20 Boogaard type players.

i am pretty sure you are being sarcastic but i do want to stress that i am not implying that we need a fighter but a power player who fights. we need a getzlaf, a lucic, a late 90 shanny, somebody on that top line. or get somebody to teach franzen to play more physical. It is just frustrating watching out team look like pussys.

As much as I love this team, and I wanna say that I am not overreacting to the recent brawl, but to me this team seems very similar to the pre 97 teams. Yes they are good enough to win the cup, obviously, but I cant help but think that the addition of another shanahan type player would really do wonders. Imagine that s*** at the end of this game happening but with somebody like Lucic on the ice. We really could use that type of player. So my question is, assuming we let hossa walk.

either this offseason or next when lids contract is up, who can we target?

Just trying to get some non playoff talk going to get my mind off of this game

I have been thinking about that for a while now too.

Re-sign Hudler. Everyone else w/o a contract can gtfo.

See if there are any takers for Draper, Maltby, Homer and then scour the 2nd wave of free agency for bargain deals and/or reclamation projects like Cleary that have maybe some more punch to their game. Skating fore/back-check ability is key.