• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Drake_Marcus

Niedermayer cheap shot and brawl

Rate this topic

You're going to feel like a complete ass after tonight.

Too bad you probably won't show up after to eat your crow, *****.

you see, now why do you have to go name calling, i think you are the one getting ahead of yourself, and i will be here tomorrow win or lose, im a fan of hockey first then comes the ducks.

Don't get cocky. We got cocky before Game 6 and got our taints handed to us. Save your "hahahaha" for when the game is actually over and we actually won.

I'm not saving s***. If we don't win against these bastards, we deserve to be embarassed.

I'm not saving s***. If we don't win against these bastards, we deserve to be embarassed.

I am aware of that. That being said, acting like the win is in the bag is equally as embarrassing.

Edited by Electrophile

you see, now why do you have to go name calling, i think you are the one getting ahead of yourself, and i will be here tomorrow win or lose, im a fan of hockey first then comes the ducks.

Me, I'm Wings first, hockey second. That's why the name calling has commenced. Sit the f*** down & go golf.

lmao...you sir are just to funny.

What's going to be funny is watching Pronger & Getzlaf look up at the clock as the time ticks down & tonight, the puck was in your net a hell of a lot more than it was in our net.

I suppose the only question will be, "Was there an "intent" to blow the whistle before or after the puck went in?" Too bad you can do an instant replay of intent. This s*** should be over already.

Edited by steveyzerman

Tough guy Duck fan doesn't like when the other fan fights back. Typical.

whatever floats your boat dude...im not picking a fight with anyone, im just making it a fun chat, but trust me, i can talk a lot of crap also, i choose not to because beyond the fact that this is a wings fans board, i actually like this board...

whatever floats your boat dude...im not picking a fight with anyone, im just making it a fun chat, but trust me, i can talk a lot of crap also, i choose not to because beyond the fact that this is a wings fans board, i actually like this board...

I think you're nervous. & I think the Ducks are nervous. & I think you're watching what you say because you have doubts. :boxing:

I think you're nervous. & I think the Ducks are nervous. & I think you're watching what you say because you have doubts. :boxing:

if there is a redwings fan that is not nervous, then that person is really not a fan.

Oh. We're nervous. But that's because we could get screwed. Not because we know the team we're playing is better than us.

are you ******* kidding me, the NHL would love nothing more then having a detroit vs chicago original 6 series.

are you ******* kidding me, the NHL would love nothing more then having a detroit vs chicago original 6 series.

Oh & I'm sure its great for business that a team who is constantly the best team in the league & seems like every game the play is a home game continues to be the best team in the league. I'm sure that will really increase ratings & interest & sales.

What about the quick whistles on the Duck end. The blown offsides. The called off goal. & I believe the Ducks played a game where they only took one penalty. That happened. Crazy, eh?

Trust me, the league benefits a lot more if the Ducks move on. They have their 8th seed parity & their west coast team. Plus, the best team in the league loses. Oh, the drama.

Edited by steveyzerman

Oh & I'm sure its great for business that a team who is constantly the best team in the league & seems like every game the play is a home game continues to be the best team in the league. I'm sure that will really increase ratings & interest & sales.

What about the quick whistles on the Duck end. The blown offsides. The called off goal. & I believe the Ducks played a game where they only took one penalty. That happened. Crazy, eh?

Trust me, the league benefits a lot more if the Ducks move on. They have their 8th seed parity & their west coast team. Plus, the best team in the league loses. Oh, the drama.

i will agree that the wings have the best team in the league, but we are not that far behind buddy, we will see tonight who is better.

Hawks4cup? Hail2ducks?

This has to be the same person. Either that or there are some incredibly unimaginative people out there.

Don't forget ducks4cup and that new guy reading this thread right now... bigduck.