• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I am sorry... I had 2....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

duck guy, no offense but your sig is terrible, wants a new one?

Lets Go Wings!!!

I got chills man, that was awesome. Particularly since they filmed big chunks of the XMen/Wolverine movies on UBC's campus.

we need to play the perfect game. no shirt period starts. no turn overs, no penatlies! THE PERFECT GAME!!!!

im so nervous. ima have a heart attack. this is redicous.

im more nervous now then when i asked my wife to marry me.!!!

please god, please let the wings win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mindfly

Stomach.. can't...handle...game7..... ugh

I think there are two probable scenarios, the two are very different..

1. Wings come out flying, the big guns finally shows up, the whole team shows desperation and are motivated to the max, want to win in their own barn... dominating and comfortable win, 5-2 or something

OOOOOORRRR

2. Wings come out flat, unmotivated and tired, trying to be too cute, taking 30ft shots with no traffic, pavel continues to struggle, kronwall have xx-turnovers and looks lazy, team losing in a pathetic game7 performace, 3-1 or something.

I sure hope for the 1st scenario but who knows really...

Guest mindfly
DUCKS WILL CHOKE!

To be fair though, Ducks can't really choke since they already exceeded everyone's expectations being an 8th seed and all that and faced alot more adversity through out the year than most teams.

Edited by mindfly