• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I guess you know more then the majority of analstys who thought there should have been a min. 2 game suspension on TSN. It's not like they're paid to be objective and knowedlgeble or anything

:rolleyes:

elbow down, hit was less then 1 sec after puck release. what else do you need to know???

I had just sent an email to Colin Campbell (yeah I know - lotsa good that's gonna do...) yelling at him, 'WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET A CALL? DIVE?"

HAHHAHAHA, you guess already dive more than swimmers.

I could not imagine spending tonight on a Ducks forum. How sad a Ducks fan is staying here on a Wings forum. I suppose a student of psychology could have a field day with this.

If the refs were calling the game as it was intended by the league at the start of the regular season, the calls would be about 20 on the ducks and 10 on the red wings. Instead, you get the refs at first letting it go, then all of a sudden deciding to call cheap crap.

You have to wonder what goes on in the ref's head when this stuff goes on. And you can't tell me the refs have too much to watch. The constant hacks and whacks by Pronger on Homer are going on right in front of the refs. It's ridiculous. If the league wants more goals, then you have to let players get in front of the goalie. If you want to jockey for position, then let them, but not by crosschecking. It's unbelievable.

Hopefully all that pushing by pronger causes him to tire out.

All I can say is, we need a 2 or 3 goal lead.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Been to other boards. Most of the league thinks Detroit gets away with picks, interference, and diving EVERY GAME in regular and post season.

Jealousy does that I guess, though my experiance on other boards generally has respect for Wing's as a clean and respectable if a bit arrogant team.

But really what is your point in complaining and bitching. Even if it was merited (it isn't) it's falling on deaf ears. Do you honestly think you are going to convince anyone?

elbow down, hit was less then 1 sec after puck release. what else do you need to know???

What about those s***ty penalties against Stuart in both games 2 and 3, both of which led to PP goals?

Both teams have been shafted by the officiating in this series, as have the Wings tonight on at least one of the calls.

Stop crying Disneyland boy.

Caffine makes everything better. Kind of like booze. The solution to and cause of, all of life's problems! :D

:lol: QoTD

How's the drinking going. Thanks to all those assists on that goal I am three shots deep and 2 beers deep.

I could not imagine spending tonight on a Ducks forum. How sad a Ducks fan is staying here on a Wings forum. I suppose a student of psychology could have a field day with this.

Must be hard being orange... and Kermit complained about being green.

But, what do you expect?

To the ducks fan on here. if you are going to be a troll its not going to work.

anyway,,,,,,

I am feeling a Mule goal and Hossa goal and a Homer goal

GO WINGS... Going to grab another Molson..........

Whether we win or lose, I'll be happy to be rid of this ******* team. I hate playing them, they're more grabby than a multi-handed lounge lizard.

You're talking like a crazy man today. You, stop it. You're my optimist with me, I need all good juju from you.

What about those s***ty penalties against Stuart in both games 2 and 3, both of which led to PP goals?

Both teams have been shafted by the officiating in this series, as have the Wings tonight on at least one of the calls.

Stop crying Disneyland boy.

Disneyland boy. HAHHAHA yeah I live in the best county in the world. Most money, best looking women, beach, mountains, desert, best weather, etc.... you wish you lived here man.

Disneyland boy. HAHHAHA yeah I live in the best county in the world. Most money, best looking women, beach, mountains, desert, best weather, etc.... you wish you lived here man.

Landslides, wildfires, earthquakes and smog.

No, I don't wish I was there.

Edited by GMRwings1983