• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

This is why people talk about conspiracies with the refs. I mean, this is the most obvious game in a very long time that looks like it's being 'fixed' in some way. You got ducks players totally hacking and crosschecking, tackling wings players RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF, and they don't call it. You get a wing player cross checked into the goalie, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF and they call a penalty on the wing player.

It's unbelievable. Can't really find the words...

Guest Four

The score is not doing Detroit justice. These refs seem to be HANDING this game to the Ducks. ******* no call on Pronger three times now, one resulting in a penalty for us and their goal? BULLs***.

They really need to invest in Dr. Rahmani for these ******* dumb ass referees.

The refs should face a firing squad, but the Wings looked tired there at the end of the 2nd.

Our top line needs to be split up. All 3 of those players have had trouble all playoffs scoring goals and now they're playing all on the same line. Go figure.

OZZIE!!! SERIOUSLY......Huds flew into the goalie b/c of of a dirty ass stinky Duck...but go ahead and call it on Huds...seems like the theme of the night!

GO WINGS! Keep playing you're heart out! You got this!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
20 more minutes and it's ours. Everyone relax. We got this.

20 minutes, and 18 more minutes of PK lol.

Ducks are a joke

Naw man like your team. Please explain to me how setting picks, diving, and interferring every shift is not as dirty as playing physical old style hockey???

Are you watching the ******* game you mope? The Ducks act as they've been shot by a gun everytime they get a stick near them, or a questionable hit. Old style hockey my ass, the tough Anaheim Ducks are diving all over the ice, and getting away with murder. I can see why you dont see that though, they've been getting away with it since 06.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
You mean where he was tapped from behind and flailed like a women???

Kinda like your daughter last night?

I honestly CANNOT believe this officiating. What the f*** is this? I'm about ready to turn this game off just so I dont have to see the Wings get jobbed over and over and over again.

Even the color duo is picking up on it. The guy who's not Strader -- what's his name, Eliot? -- he's keeping a mental list of the missed calls against Pronger.

I'd say unbelievable, but, well...

******* no call on Pronger three times now, one resulting in a penalty for us and their goal? BULLs***.

Kinda like the no call on Mule's slash which resulted on a wings PP and goal.

Reffing is crap both ways. How hard is that to see.