• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Thank God for our role players and depth.

Our top 3 forwards can't put the puck in the net right now if their lives depended on it.

They didn't show up tonight.

I think you missed Datsyuk on the 5 on 3. His PKing was stellar. And Zetterberg didn't need to put the puck in the net. He made the play on Cleary's GWG.

I'm chalking this up to the Ducks having the defense and the personnel perfectly suited to shutting down a top line like ours, but not the depth to handle our checkers. Marchant, Niedermayer, Pronger, these guys know what they're doing. Chicago doesn't have that. Z and Datsyuk will be back with a vengeance next series.

Datsyuk gets another chance to score in playoffs lol wooo hoo. he has all the pent up frustration from ducks series that should boil over and unleash on the hawks hahah

HAPPY WITH THE WIN.. Wings deserved to win this series the hockeygods showed that

Although the questionmark surrounding datsyuk is still there, wtf is up with this dude... hossa didn't do much either

Lidstrom looked very bad on the goals, didnt keep his guy near the net

Dead on.

Lidstrom has not been good in this series since game 1. Their star players owned him and offensively he had a hard time getting shots through to the goalie.

People are more scared to criticize his play then that of Pavel and Hossa, but I still think it needs to be noted.

Thank God for our role players and depth.

Our top 3 forwards can't put the puck in the net right now if their lives depended on it.

They didn't show up tonight.

Seriously? Dats did everything BUT score.

Guest Four

GOOOOOODDDBYEEEEE DUCK TROLLLSSS!!!

HELLOOO CHICAGO TROLLS!

IM SO HAPPY YEAHHH

WOOOOHOOO!!!! HELL YEAH!!!! I was jumping up and down in the office and my co-workers got a good laugh!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!! OZZY OZZY OZZY OZZY OZZY!!!! Its going to be a great night at work now that The Wings won!!!

:D :D :D :D :P:D :D :D :D

Edited by Chelichic

Seriously? Dats did everything BUT score.

Yes... But he's supposed to score, no questions asked. But that's okay. They got Chicago coming up and Datsyuk plays well against them. Well, at least in the regular season he does.

God DAMN, could they have let Pronger get away with more s*** if he owned the league? The hauldown of Hossa was a penalty bacck in the old rodeo days of the NHL. The shove of Hudler and WE get called and THEY score? I was having kittens.......sideways.

Does anybody else start DETESTING the commercials when the game was close or tied?

"Can I get a hell yeah!"

Not just a "Hell yeah!", but a "Hell ******* yeah!"

This game was like an orgasm, in a way, in that everyone's heart just beats at Space Shuttle speeds and get all anxious, then we all have that sense of euphoria after we climax.

Just a nerve racking game and series all around. Thanks to the few respectful Ducks fans here (Duck Guy especially). Shame your team is one of the dirtiest in the league, but at least you guys hold the class :)

Bring on the 'Hawks!

I think you missed Datsyuk on the 5 on 3. His PKing was stellar. And Zetterberg didn't need to put the puck in the net. He made the play on Cleary's GWG.

I'm chalking this up to the Ducks having the defense and the personnel perfectly suited to shutting down a top line like ours, but not the depth to handle our checkers. Marchant, Niedermayer, Pronger, these guys know what they're doing. Chicago doesn't have that. Z and Datsyuk will be back with a vengeance next series.

Valid point, the open ice should increase dramatically for our skill guys in the next series.

The way the game was reffed I am surprised the \Ducks didnt play a 5:3 power play the last two minutes

But, hell yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!

I will try to sleep now, but I doubt I will ...

Edited by unkempt