• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

well technically the series is over now and we're moving on to a new one.. so.. :D

Yes, my husband gave me the "technically" speech, but its the Playoff Series....so I wont push my luck with another prayer!

neidemeier Just finishing a post game on CBC. He was crying about Hiller being pushed by cleary????? crying and whining...........

sore loser, and tjhe rest of you goons!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY NEIDEMEIR!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

im too excited to type. for them to win in the face of such screwing by the refs, to win after how dirty the ducks play, to win after losing triple ot, getting screwed in game 3, and to win after the refs gave the ducks 2 goals in game 7 and let them get away with murder is the single most satisfying win i have ever experiences in my sports life. i am so very proud of the wings and this is the best series win ever. and i hope the goal by clearly shouldnt have counted, that would be sweet justice, and finally one last time, f*** THE ******* DUCKS!!! f*** f*** f*** THEM!! GOOD BYE ASSHOLES!

First, for those RW fans who stil try to critisize Wings, some food for thought: what is the difference between good and average team? Good team can play one average game and still they win but for average team everything has to go on their way.

It is unrealistic to expect that for every PO game all team members play 100% but games as such, well, happen maybe once or twice per series...

Second, in case if some did not notice, a "soft euro" team just beat by far the toughest team in POs, so please there is no need for posts like "f*** euros, I want tough north americans", especially after losses.

Edited by hokike

I don't want to stop watching the post game coverage, but really want to see game 7 in Boston >_<

I'd stream it, but my internets been d/cing every few minutes annoyingly enough at the moment.

Guest mindfly

Can't understand why swedish television choosed the stupid ducks feed, two times in a row... i had to watch the entire game on mute, the few times i unmuted they were whining i was like theeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuck.... MUTE

Can't understand why swedish television choosed the stupid ducks feed, two times in a row... i had to watch the entire game on mute, the few times i unmuted they were whining i was like theeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuck.... MUTE

That's weird, you'd think that since it's the Wings playing with all their Swedes they'd pick the Wings feed. Oh well

Third time this series those f***ers went Ducks feed, I think. Edited by Systemfel

Would have actually loved the game to end on a terrible referee mishap so the Duck's faithful could feel some of our pain, but I'll take a definitive victory as well too :P Hell if not for a PPG given to the Ducks for Pronger cross-checking/interfering with Hudler, and a broken stick we could have had a shut out, though that's irrelevant and ultimately meaningless. Just food for thought if any Duck fans want to conjure up some mythological reason they where robbed.

Detroit fought so hard... I am proud to be a Wings fan. The whole series was an uphill battle. It just shows how good this team is after so many teams winning the cup and fading the next year.

Would have actually loved the game to end on a terrible referee mishap so the Duck's faithful could feel some of our pain, but I'll take a definitive victory as well too :P Hell if not for a PPG given to the Ducks for Pronger cross-checking/interfering with Hudler, and a broken stick we could have had a shut out, though that's irrelevant and ultimately meaningless. Just food for thought if any Duck fans want to conjure up some mythological reason they where robbed.

Well obviously they are already crying foul over the GWG

Hope the first thing each Wing does after going into the locker room is wash their hands :P

LMAO, second thing they should do too.

The Ducks played another amazing series. We were very lucky to come out of this game with a W. They did what they do very well and almost pulled it off against a superior team.

You can't give the Wings enough credit for the amazing fortitude they displayed under duress considering the way some of the games were called by the zebras. They kept their poise and pulled it out despite the adversities. The PK, of all things, saved the season for us.

A series for the ages. This will be talked about for a very long time.

Thank you Dan Cleary!!!!!!