• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

If the Wings bring their A game, this one's in the bag. They brought their C game and lost 2-1 in Game 6.

Come out with intensity boys, and show the Ducks who's boss!

I have nerves like I did in Games 5 and 6 of the Finals last year!!!!! I am getting superstitious of everything, I am making sure I read every article today, I wore Red to work and I always look for signs during the day that will show why we will win or lose!! I feel it is our game to lose we have the advantage now lets go out and do it!! GO WINGS!!!!!

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 1-game winning streak.

Season Playoffs

Playoff games vs. Anaheim

Historical Franchise

Series Game 7

This is the 19th Series Game 7 played. The Club’s record in the previous 18 games:

11W-7L.

This is the 17th Game 7 in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

10W-6L.

This is the 15th Game 7 with home ice advantage. The Club's record in the previous 14 games:

10W-4L.

This the 13th Game 7 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 12 games:

9W-3L.

Conference Semi-Final Series Game 7

This is the 2nd Conference Semi-Final Game 7 played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

This is the 2nd Conference Semi-Final Game 7 with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Game 7 vs. Anaheim

This is the first Game 7 in a Series vs. Anaheim played.

Game 7 Record, with series 3-3

This is the 19th Game 7. The Club’s record in the previous 18 games:

11W-7L.

This is the 17th Game 7 in a best-of-seven series. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

10W-6L.

This is the 15th Game 7 with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 14 games:

10W-4L.

This is the 13th Game 7 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 12 games:

9W-3L.

This is the 2nd Conference Semi-Final Game 7. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L

This is the 2nd Game 7 Conference Semi-Final series with home ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Games on this Date

This is the 5th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L.

LGW.

I'm calling it right now: whoever scores first, wins the game.

Wings HAVE to get a good start. No more of that "coasting through first 40 minutes and hope a good 3rd is enough"-crap. First drop of the puck is when the game STARTS.

Come on guys, I know you can do it.

Let's Go Wings! I can't remember the last time I was THIS nervous! Please, please play your game Wings! Come out flying and don't let up!

We need a near perfect game here! I know you're capable of it, now do it!

GO WINGS! :siren: :siren: :siren:

I'm calling it right now: whoever scores first, wins the game.

Wings HAVE to get a good start. No more of that "coasting through first 40 minutes and hope a good 3rd is enough"-crap. First drop of the puck is when the game STARTS.

Come on guys, I know you can do it.

Hell yeah, that's how they won games 4 and 5. They played a full 60 minutes.

The Wings simply have NO excuse losing this game.

I don't care about stats.

I don't care about history.

And I sure as hell don't give a s*** about all these media types continually jumping on and off the bandwagon.

I'm fed up with the lack of respect shown the BEST organization in all of sports. The best 2-way player in hockey. The continual bashing of a man who's "only" Top 10 in NHL wins, regular season and playoffs, who wears 3 Cup rings. And on and on and on and on. ENOUGH!!

It's time to dig deep and pull out that US AGAINST THEM attitude we showed winning 16 playoff games last year.

"To whom much is given, .... much is expected ..."

Go Wings!!

Edited by motorcitykid

we need to play the perfect game. no shirt period starts. no turn overs, no penatlies! THE PERFECT GAME!!!!

im so nervous. ima have a heart attack. this is redicous.

im more nervous now then when i asked my wife to marry me.!!!

please god, please let the wings win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's no shirt period starts?

Anyways, I have a feeling the game will go one of two ways. Either we dominate them and win something like 6-2 or they shut us down and win 2-1 or 2-0. We need our two top lines to produce. Dats needs to get on the score sheet tonight in a bad way and Ozzie needs to be solid. If we lose this game I won't be able to watch any more hockey till next year I'll be so upset. This is our year, we got big Hoss and we need to take advantage of having the best team in the NHL.

Tonight's a chance for redemption and revenge. Tonight the Wings excise the ghosts of that game 5 in 2007. Remember that furious finish to game 6 that year? Wings bring that for a full 60 tonight.

Let's. *******. Rage.

Edited by Third Man In

I'm buying my first house tomorrow and I'm moving on Saturday! My wife thinks I'm streesed about that but really I can't get past game 7. Once the game is over, then I can focus on moving. :lol:

Edited by Decoy Jones

Guest mindfly

Tonight's refs are:

Paul Devorski and Marc Joannette.

Are they any good?

Tonight's refs are:

Paul Devorski and Marc Joannette.

Are they any good?

Don't know about Joannette, but Devorski was the one who only issued Mac a double-minor for his fight against the Turtle, which kept Mac from getting kicked out of the game and so he was there to score the OT goal. Of course, that was 12 years, 1 month and 18 days ago, so things may have changed since then...