• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1913 replies to this topic

#1761 Turbo1

Turbo1

Prospect

• 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Jersey Wing @ May 14, 2009 - 09:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What huh? Don't we want home ice throughout?

As much as I don't want to pick an opponent, I would take an original 6 stanley cup final in a heart beat.
So I say GO BRUINS.

#1762 shoe

shoe

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

I wanted to beat these guys so bad, all smiles here after i woke up any kids sleeping in my neighbourhood, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

#1763 South Dakota wings fan

South Dakota wings fan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

QUOTE (Cruiser008 @ May 14, 2009 - 08:59PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank god we beat the *ucks. For the while there in the 2nd the zebras were doing everything they possibly could to get Anaheim back into the game (that penalty on Hudler was a *uckin' disgrace).

8 wins to go!

Whoaaaaa, we're halfway there!

Don't stop, Believin!

#1764 hak

hak

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 840 posts

QUOTE (HudlerFanatic @ May 14, 2009 - 08:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....just so everyone knows...I have used my last prayer to the Hockey God's for this game. I stated " if you give the Wings the Heart & Drive, and power to win this game that I know they can.....I will not ask the Hockey God's for anything else for the rest of the series!"......................so...if we are in need of a Hockey Gods Prayer again.....(which I doubt!) PLEASE pick up my slack!
HudlerFanatic in Kodiak Alaska.........

well technically the series is over now and we're moving on to a new one.. so.. biggrin.gif

Edited by hak, 14 May 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#1765 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 18,822 posts

QUOTE (marcaractac @ May 14, 2009 - 08:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noooooooo black hborse is gross. molson canadian or blue star for the win!!! either way, down on george street we are pumped!!!!! i just hate typing on cell phone!!!!

Hahah, agreed on the other two, much better. Hey, at least your dedicated tongue.gif

#NOMOREKINDL

#1766 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (YoungGuns1340 @ May 14, 2009 - 07:07PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HES BETTER THAN DRAPER WAS!!!!!

And obviously he can shoot better. laugh.gif

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1767 tdinc

tdinc

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,585 posts

neidemeier Just finishing a post game on CBC. He was crying about Hiller being pushed by cleary????? crying and whining...........

sore loser, and tjhe rest of you goons!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1768 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

QUOTE (Jersey Wing @ May 14, 2009 - 06:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What huh? Don't we want home ice throughout?

Personally, I just want 3 of the final 4 to be original 6.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1769 betterREDthandead

betterREDthandead

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,744 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (BlueMonk @ May 14, 2009 - 09:59PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, what a game! What a win! Great battle against a team of warriors. I know people hate the Ducks (I kind of do, too), but man, do I respect them. They play huge in huge games and they have the heart of a champion. That's what makes this win so satisfying.

Yeah, the Ducks have that "it" that makes them extremely extremely extremely tough to play against in the playoffs. They know how to play playoff hockey. They don't make mistakes and play tough, tough defense. They might be the toughest challenge in all the NHL. (Hope I'm right.)
Posted Image
"Before Detroit games, the meetings are always longer." - Nashville's Paul Kariya

#1770 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can'tf****** believe it.. I blacked out once Cleary scored, i'm sooooooooooof****** happy we won it! Loved seeing the Joe go nuts tonight what a sight!

#1771 Wubbie

Wubbie

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 56 posts

QUOTE (Jersey Wing @ May 14, 2009 - 09:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I LOVE IT

We get screwed on a no goal, Pronger gets away with murder, the Ducks play like the punks they are taking cheap shots all series long and in the end the Ducks fans snivel about a goal trickling across the goal line. I hope that pucks takes forever in their nightmares all summer. I hope they have mental breakdowns watching that puck barely slide across the line

Hee-hee...Kinda like the new All American Rejects new song. "Every time you see that goal I hope it gives you Hell, hope it gives you Hell!"

#1772 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,176 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Xitium @ May 14, 2009 - 08:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go Bruins!

They have home ice on us.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#1773 betterREDthandead

betterREDthandead

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,744 posts

QUOTE (Detroit # 1 Fan @ May 14, 2009 - 10:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahah, agreed on the other two, much better. Hey, at least your dedicated tongue.gif

No way, Molson is s***. Between the two mass-produced Canadian beers, Labatt Blue all the way.
Posted Image
"Before Detroit games, the meetings are always longer." - Nashville's Paul Kariya

#1774 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Anaheim coach having a bit of a sook about the goal...

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#1775 Lord Stanley XI

Lord Stanley XI

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 90 posts

SCORE BRUINS! TIE GAME!
The poster formerly known as Stan Leycup X (2002-2008)

Coming soon: XII, Captain

#1776 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (GMRwings1983 @ May 14, 2009 - 07:04PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They have home ice on us.

See my above post.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1777 HudlerFanatic

HudlerFanatic

You're my boy Huds!

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

QUOTE (hak @ May 14, 2009 - 06:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well technically the series is over now and we're moving on to a new one.. so.. biggrin.gif

Yes, my husband gave me the "technically" speech, but its the Playoff Series....so I wont push my luck with another prayer!

#1778 MattPlay

MattPlay

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

QUOTE (tdinc @ May 14, 2009 - 09:02PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
neidemeier Just finishing a post game on CBC. He was crying about Hiller being pushed by cleary????? crying and whining...........

sore loser, and tjhe rest of you goons!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY NEIDEMEIR!

#1779 paul19010

paul19010

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

im too excited to type. for them to win in the face of such screwing by the refs, to win after how dirty the ducks play, to win after losing triple ot, getting screwed in game 3, and to win after the refs gave the ducks 2 goals in game 7 and let them get away with murder is the single most satisfying win i have ever experiences in my sports life. i am so very proud of the wings and this is the best series win ever. and i hope the goal by clearly shouldnt have counted, that would be sweet justice, and finally one last time, f*** THEf****** DUCKS!!! f*** f*** f*** THEM!! GOOD BYE ASSHOLES!

#1780 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

I was so goddamned nervous that I had to turn the game off.......I am SO beyond excited we pulled this win off. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GDT, anaheim ducks, stanley cup, playoffs, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users