Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Xitium @ May 14, 2009 - 08:23PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice dive by Perry. I give it a 10.

I remember that. I thought he was trying to fly. tongue.gif

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1862 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (mmorland @ May 14, 2009 - 08:29PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've watched enough of this series to know a wings loss is right around the corner here....

rotflmao.gif Sorry, but this one was just too much. Yeah, I know - I'm typing this after the game, but COME ON!!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1863 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:19 PM

Wings should of won by more.

and wtf helm does he have rockets on his skates or what? lol

ducks did not execute

Tie breaker goal by clear was good.

Clearly got his ultimate revenge on the drunk duck fan that was yelling at him before game 3
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#1864 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Duck Guy @ May 14, 2009 - 11:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wings should of won by more.

ducks did not execute

Tie breaker goal by clear was good.

Clearly got his ultimate revenge on the drunk duck fan that was yelling at him before game 3

It was the wind. ph34r.gif
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#1865 Rocky 33

Rocky 33

THE WATCHER

• 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

HURRICANES WIN!
You get what you give,and you take what you get

#1866 Lazerbeam

Lazerbeam

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

RED WINGS clinch home ice for rest of playoffs!!!

#1867 TheUkrainian

TheUkrainian

The Ukrainian One

• PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

Does anyone have footage of the post game interviews for both Wings and Ducks? I missed that part when I was too busy calling all my friends who like other hockey teams tongue.gif

Was watching the Boston/Carolina handshake...lol some guys looked away as if they were distracted and didn't shake some players hands lol
Wish List: Stanley Cup!
100% pure Ukranian

#1868 KillrBuckeye

KillrBuckeye

Draftee

• 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

Anyone else hear Mickey say "You gotta be s***tin' me!?" when Osgood deflected the puck into the netting with ~5 seconds left? LMAO! That guy cracks me up. He must have been on edge just like the rest of us and fearing the worst from a face off deep in the zone.

#1869 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (KillrBuckeye @ May 14, 2009 - 11:33PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else hear Mickey say "You gotta be s***tin' me!?" when Osgood deflected the puck into the netting with ~5 seconds left? LMAO! That guy cracks me up. He must have been on edge just like the rest of us and fearing the worst from a face off deep in the zone.

That's what I thought too, and I rewinded it, but he definitely says "kidding".

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#1870 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Vincanni @ May 14, 2009 - 08:42PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope the first thing each Wing does after going into the locker room is wash their hands tongue.gif

GREAT line. thumbup.gif

#1871 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (GMRwings1983 @ May 14, 2009 - 08:43PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank God for our role players and depth.

Our top 3 forwards can't put the puck in the net right now if their lives depended on it.

They didn't show up tonight.

SO.WHAT? We knew going in that our depth would be important in this series.

WE WON.

...jeeeezzusss....

#1872 Dabura

Dabura

Cake Eater

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:47 PM

"The series was 3-3, but in my opinion, we outplayed them in every game and their goalie stood on his head" - Babs

Strong words.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#1873 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

Thank God those Sucks are heading to the golf course. Good riddance!
Posted Image

#1874 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (marcaractac @ May 14, 2009 - 08:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reporting live from downtown St. John's, we are all s***ting kittens over Dan Cleary's game winner!!! Bring on the Blackhawks!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D

That is SO cool! I thought about his sweet little country after he scored. smile.gif

#1875 wingfan4ever

wingfan4ever

Forever and ever...

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

As much as I wanted to see another Original 6 team go on to the finals, I'm pretty glad that we continue to have home ice advantage throughout the playoffs.
Posted Image

#1876 Sergei Fedorov91

Sergei Fedorov91

Touchdown

• PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:58 PM

Those refs should be embarrased that they call themselves NHL referres. That piece of work does not belong in the national hockey league.

#1877 Wings_Rule_1010

Wings_Rule_1010

LGRW!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Sergei Fedorov91 @ May 14, 2009 - 11:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those refs should be embarrased that they call themselves NHL referres. That piece of work does not belong in the national hockey league.

Sad thing was, Buttman was actually at the game too.... at least the wings overcame that adversity and won smile.gif
Go Blue!!!

#1878 Draperfan

Draperfan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:05 PM

[quote name='Duck Guy' date='May 14, 2009 - 10:19PM' post='1658097'
[/quote]
Helm has amazing speed nobody can catch him one on one.
user posted image

#1879 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (TheSupafly @ May 14, 2009 - 09:10PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good job guys. Good luck against the Hawks.

Thanks, Supafly! Please feel free to keep visiting here.

#1880 datsyukismyfriend

datsyukismyfriend

Hockeytown!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:07 PM

WOO HOO!!!!! just watched the game (recorded)! god, this feels great. there's not team in the league that i like beating even close to as much as i like beating the ducks!! it's weird to say it, but this victory feels about as good as winning the cup last year. one thing's for sure, this series was far tougher than any series the wings played en route to their cup last year.

WOO!!!!!!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
-I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!
-Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GDT, anaheim ducks, stanley cup, playoffs, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users