• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

redone.jpg

Looking to add a "Red Two", "Red Three", and "Chicago One" later on.

Also if you can't tell Mike Babcock is flying it.

Nice. Except I have to question the placement of Datsyuk and Hossa's numbers. Those are underwing fuel tanks, not bombs/missiles.

Other than that, I like it!

Nice. Except I have to question the placement of Datsyuk and Hossa's numbers. Those are underwing fuel tanks, not bombs/missiles.

Other than that, I like it!

I kinda figured as much when I took a second look at it.

It's not like Datsyuk and Hossa are creating any offensive firepower anyways.

47011313.jpg

CHICAGO BRINGS IN A RINGER IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO STOP THE RED WINGS BIG GUNS

Wasn't that guy on their blue line the last time they won the Cup?

Edited by Butch

photo.jpg

And now a word from our legal department: The photo on the right is not an actual photo of Chris Chelios. It is an approximation of his age at the time in question and is used for comparative purposes only. Do not send it to him to be autographed. Age is approximate based on full-term pregnancy, and may vary from actual length of gestation.

photo.jpg

And now a word from our legal department: The photo on the right is not an actual photo of Chris Chelios. It is an approximation of his age at the time in question and is used for comparative purposes only. Do not send it to him to be autographed. Age is approximate based on full-term pregnancy, and may vary from actual length of gestation.

haha bravo.

:lol::lol::clap:

This is, without a doubt, the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

*I don't get out much. :)

redone.jpg

Looking to add a "Red Two", "Red Three", and "Chicago One" later on.

Also if you can't tell Mike Babcock is flying it.

I like the photo, but you may want to move the numbers 13 and 81 from the droptanks (since those aren't very deadly) and move them to something more deadly, like perhaps the AMRAAM missiles on the wingtips or the AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles on the outer-most pylon.

I like the photo, but you may want to move the numbers 13 and 81 from the droptanks (since those aren't very deadly) and move them to something more deadly, like perhaps the AMRAAM missiles on the wingtips or the AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles on the outer-most pylon.

At least it is accurate. :ph34r:

One vote for the AMRAAM. Bit more deadly- can't hide near as easily.