• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

photo.jpg

And now a word from our legal department: The photo on the right is not an actual photo of Chris Chelios. It is an approximation of his age at the time in question and is used for comparative purposes only. Do not send it to him to be autographed. Age is approximate based on full-term pregnancy, and may vary from actual length of gestation.

flipping hilarious!

Actually, Cheli was a couple months old when Chicago won the last time. He was born in January of 1961 and the Hawks won in either March or April - the season was much shorter back then with only 6 teams. So he wasn't in utero, although he was a wee one.

Actually, Cheli was a couple months old when Chicago won the last time. He was born in January of 1961 and the Hawks won in either March or April - the season was much shorter back then with only 6 teams. So he wasn't in utero, although he was a wee one.

Well, we're both a little bit right. He was born in 1962, which is what I had used to figure his age, but you are correct that the 1961 series was played in April (6th -16th to be exact).

Nuts. I guess that wasn't as cool as I thought it was. He wasn't even in existence yet. Can we just keep it as a joke?

Well, we're both a little bit right. He was born in 1962, which is what I had used to figure his age, but you are correct that the 1961 series was played in April (6th -16th to be exact).

Nuts. I guess that wasn't as cool as I thought it was. He wasn't even in existence yet. Can we just keep it as a joke?

It still makes a very good point!

Why let the facts ruin a good story? :)

kronwalledpaperlg.png

Thanks! It's now my wallpaper as well! :D I love the looks on the crowd's faces. :lol:

Excellent work!! Did you see the look on the Blackhawk player's face on the extreme far left? I think it's Buttfuglyen (or however you spell his name). Priceless!!

Just a note on Kronwall's hit - amazing how, two days later, the only people who are saying it was a dirty hit are the Blackhawks and their media slappies. The announcers, the majority of Blackhawks fans, Detroit's media and nearly all of Detroit's fans (except for one woman yesterday on the radio who says Kronner is a dirty player and who compelled me to call and defend my gender) say it was a clean hit and mostly Havlat's fault since he didn't have his head up.

That's Corey Crawford actually

oh. i didnt see the game (had to work), just looked at pictures, i knew Huet started, just figured it was him. The guy is a giant still.

Edited by hokeychik22