• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

The headline on NHL.com said : DYNAMIC DUO, watch kane and toews lead the blackhawks against the wings.

Just seemed like a stupid headline given their current production in this series

The headline on NHL.com said : DYNAMIC DUO, watch kane and toews lead the blackhawks against the wings.

Just seemed like a stupid headline given their current production in this series

Clearly evidence of a league-wide conspiracy.

Hah! Saw this as a banner on the left side of LGW:

lolwutdroz.png

Naturally, given the youthful looks and high energy play of the goaltender of said name, I couldn't resist:

DrOsgood.png

And the natural evolution:

DrWinsgood.png

Edited by Datsyerberger

this is a last minute put together, off to work, and i'm going to try another lte tonight.

i was reading the macomb daily and the reason QUENNEVILLE was fined was because of whining/complaining/reffing calls the last game, what about the game before that..and the refs were on the hawks side, i'm pretty sure babs did nothing but got read fo ga 4. Anyway I thought of this, even though it might not be too creative.

p_01454.jpg

Edited by hokeychik22

As a native american (cherokee at that), I found that both highly offensive and hilarous all at the same time.

Haha yeah sorry, I hope you found it more funny than insulting though, I couldn't resist how perfect the picture worked...

Will someone please make a motivational poster with the title "Nap Time" and put a picture of Havlat sleeping? That's my favorite shot of this series. Havlat on the ground taking an Ice Nap.

Will someone please make a motivational poster with the title "Nap Time" and put a picture of Havlat sleeping? That's my favorite shot of this series. Havlat on the ground taking an Ice Nap.

i did, its in the hit thread