• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

What's up with this guy anyways? Detroit sucks? Give me a break, which team has been the most successful since the mid 90's? D

What's up with this guy anyways? Detroit sucks? Give me a break, which team has been the most successful since the mid 90's? D

Tradition.

It's not about the amount of success the Wings have had the past 18 years or the 4 Cups they have to show for the last 11 years, "Detroit Sucks" is their way of saying, "we hate you". Nothing wrong with that....I hate them.

I have no problem with this tradition, its when I'm walking to my seat with my wife and we have to listen to a good amount of Hawks fans saying "f*** You" that I have a problem with.

Man sometimes you just have to get over things. It's a tradition in Chicago to hate everything Detroit. Infact, i take it as a compliment that they chant that kind of thing even at games when the wings arent playing. Anyways, its tradition, and Piven is just showing his roots, its nice to see celebs with pride of their teams. I love piven, think hes awesome in everything he does, and this commerical doesnt affect that. Anyways, you better get used to it, because you are going to be hearing it for atleast 2 games this series. All in the name of good sports. Looking forward to a great emotional series, and the start of another good rivalry. Finally the central division is fun to watch again...THANK GOD