• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Great to see another Icehawks fan here! I have no problem with this, but you should've done it with that *** new mascot they've got - Mohawk. That's the goofy lookin one.

hawkeye scares me, though i love all funny stunts and making fun of the refs tha he does.

hawkeye scares me, though i love all funny stunts and making fun of the refs tha he does.

I always screw with him. When he is in my section (section 15), I always mess with him. I wait for him to have his back to me, then I smack him in the back of the head and get back to my seat and act non-chalant before he turns around......hilarious. Usually some kid will sell me out or something. lol

They're just ASKING FOR IT with the whole attack the octopus thing.....you don't f*** with tradition but...this picture is kinda funny and a good little drawing despite the content lol. I found it on their boards.

DetroitOctopusSucks.jpg

They're just ASKING FOR IT with the whole attack the octopus thing.....you don't f*** with tradition but...this picture is kinda funny and a good little drawing despite the content lol. I found it on their boards.

DetroitOctopusSucks.jpg

lol he be touching the octopussy ... brooms for all!!!