• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 West Final Photoshop War: Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Lightning.jpg

Actually it's been something like around 48.. 1961 was their last championship. :P

Guest Shoreline
Lol. I had 61 stuck in my head...fail :rolleyes:

Eh, I'd still point out that more than 80% or so of Blackhawks fans have never been alive (or old enough to care) to see their team win a championship. Just to help you on the intent of that motivational poster thingy. :D

Eh, I'd still point out that more than 80% or so of Blackhawks fans have never been alive (or old enough to care) to see their team win a championship. Just to help you on the intent of that motivational poster thingy. :D

Whats even more sad is Cheli is the only person in the NHL that was alive the last time the Hawks won the cup!

They're just ASKING FOR IT with the whole attack the octopus thing.....you don't f*** with tradition but...this picture is kinda funny and a good little drawing despite the content lol. I found it on their boards.

DetroitOctopusSucks.jpg

Oy vey, please may my hockey BFF, a Sabre fanatic and a Winghata to boot, NEVER see this. She's already giving me s***e re: the octopus...she sez we need a "new tradition." One which apparently won't "delay the game." I have patiently explained to her the definition of "tradition" but she refuses to grok it (totally gelus about our O6 status, IMHO).

Yarite, Wings need a new tradition like Christmas needs a new tree, or the Star of David needs another point, or Buddha needs another donut... (I better stop before I offend someone... whoa too late).