• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Ducks fans crying about Game Winning goal.

Rate this topic

Its good to know this doesn't bother the rational Duck fans as I've come to realize by analyzing fan reactions. However, conversely I'm ecstatic to see the troll/band wagon/idiot barn Anaheim fanbase severely butthurt. Granted I'm sure even the most bias addled and illogical of the Duck's fanbase will wake up tomorrow realizing they're making a stint over absolutely nothing.

.... Booo hooo wah waaah Teemu is bleeding .. ref?? Why didn't you blow the whistle ... the puck couldn't been seen for 0.2 seconds ... Getzlaf is tired ... Why cant Hiller wear pads that extend to the top of the building instead of just being kinda illegal ... Waaaaah waaah *sniffle* ...

Go to the beach or something. Noone gives a s***.

It sooooo ironic that they're complaining about the remote possibility that we might've touched Hiller into lightly moving the puck into the crease after the goal back in the Ducks/Wings 2007 series where Dom made the save, had his whole body plus the puck shoved into the net and it was ruled a good goal.

So yeah. STFU Anaheim.

Thank-you for bringing up that sick moment in history. That goal from 2007 should have never counted and it cost us the momentum and then the series. Tonight was redemption!!

There goes them dirty ******* ducks again with there stupid ******* baby style fans again Wining to the Refs.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!!

Edited by REDHASEK

The way I see it, the refs have been dicking the Wings around all game long. AQfter seeing Hossa getting mauled be Pronger behind the Duck net, I was like you got to be s***ting me... pardon my french. The Ducks got away with so much all game long, thye are LUCKY to only have lost by one goal. Especially after that Hudler "goalie interference" call. Screw the Ducks, screw the refs, the Wings move on, so who cares. Let the Duck fans *****!

Typos are due to extreme intoxication,but I still mean every word!! lol

Edited by marcaractac

Anybody remember Selanne's tying goal in Game 2 back in '07, when the Ducks pretty blatantly pushed Hasek's right pad (and the puck) into the net? That was quite controversial, but the Ducks were very emphatic and defensive about why that goal was correctly counted.

If that was good, then this wasn't even close.

Edit: I see this was already referenced. Well-done. It's the ultimate in short, selective memory if the Ducks really want to whine about this.

Edited by Shockwave180

Cleary did hold (and maybe pushed, it's hard to tell) the pad, but his push was NOT the one that put the puck in the net. Hiller jerked his foot to reposition and that's what sent the puck into the net. Good goal.

You are so classy! I'm sure you need some growing up to do.

did you enjoy ur first post here? good

let me teach you a lesson little boy................... when u lose u just shut the f*** up, pick up ur driver and head to the nearest golf course!!!!