• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Ducks fans crying about Game Winning goal.

Rate this topic

did you enjoy ur first post here? good

let me teach you a lesson little boy................... when u lose u just shut the f*** up, pick up ur driver and head to the nearest golf course!!!!

Well aren't you mature.

I'm not a boy either love get it right.

If you watch the replay from behind the net, Cleary doesn't even touch the puck. Hiller kicked the puck in. Unless Cleary touched the puck before it landed behind Hiller, that should Zetterberg's goal. So, this argument by the clucks fans is moot. Hey cluckies, you lose, go away now, better luck in 2021!

This is to be expected though... any teams fans will search for possible excuse other than that they were the worse team and deserved to lose.

We would probably been doing it had it been us.

That being said, it was not us, the series is over and their complaints do nothing for them.

So if complaining about a non-call that for once, makes sense (even according to the rule book - Bob Mackenzie read it out loud on TSN), makes the Ducks fans feel good about their lives then let them complain. Deep down though, they know that the refs did the right thing and in the long run their whining is nothing but a waste of time.

If you watch the replay from behind the net, Cleary doesn't even touch the puck. Hiller kicked the puck in. Unless Cleary touched the puck before it landed behind Hiller, that should Zetterberg's goal. So, this argument by the clucks fans is moot.

Cleary knocked the puck out of the air. In real time I assumed as much but it could have been Getzlaf, but in watching the replays there's no doubt that Cleary bats it down, it falls between Hiller's pads, and as Hiller dropped down and curled his legs he pushed it in himself.

Duck fans cry about lots of stuff, like when i was watching the game with a few duck fans, they wre complaining the whole time, they complained about the refs in the whole series. It actually got quite annoying, its just like STFU!!. But i'm glad they lost, the duck fans were trash talking me since they beat the Sharks, it serves them right.

For a bunch of thugs and bullies, Anaheim sure does complain alot, don't they?

Perhaps, but Wings fans in here do their fair share of complaining about refs as well. Sometimes justified, sometimes unjustified and well off the deep end.

Guest MrSandMan
game 3- "red wings got screwed who cares, it happens lulz"

game 7- "wait that's not fair waaaah"

Funny how that works, huh?