• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vladiator

Thanks Ken & Mickey

Rate this topic

Just wanted to give the thanks to these guys that they deserve. Awesome play calling and commentating as usual. Gonna miss you guys through the rest of the playoffs. Hope to see you both at the start of the next season.

I don't know if I can outright say they're the best in the business, as I am admittedly a bit biased. But I know that each feed I had to watch of a different pair of commentators made me wish desperately to have Ken & Mickey back. ESPECIALLY when listening to the Ducks and Sharks guys on FSN... I still have nightmares...

Hats off for a terrific season of calling the Wings for us guys.

They'll be missed for sure. They sure were refreshing to hear after having to put up with the Versus crew, or even worse yet....Pierre McGuire for a game or two.

Thanks Ken & Mickey!

Edited by Elshupacabra

Guest mindfly

btw I heard rumours that this was the last game for mickey R, he will retire from announcing the wings game...

This...can't...be :(

Actually he said, "Are you kidding me?" It may sound like the "S" word, but it wasn't.

I'm pretty sure he said "s***tin". My father-in-law first noticed it and called me to laugh about it. I then rewound it at least a dozen times, and also had my wife listen. All 3 of us are pretty convinced that he said "s***tin". I think you can clearly hear the "shh" sound, but Ken is talking at the same time, making it a bit difficult to say for sure.